Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Nope, na, never

I know its hard as hell to cop nowadays but theres still a chance

And with that slim chance I dont count myself out on anything, F that, more power to yall tho

Imo I dont think price will spike, more ppl copping = more pairs in the wild = more ppl trying to sell = undercutting season will commence lol

This. More pairs will bring down prices a little, always does. And while frowned upon, if there's another release coming, there are cheaper alternatives than resale to lock in your shoes.

If you dont have noir’s and want to buy a pair, at least wait for the release later this month before you go the resale route

1600601899525.gif

give yourself a fighting chance at least lol

man it is my birthday month so maybe some miracle would happen lol but like Engineer said price is gonna shoot up when people miss and I have goat credit... I’ve never won a draw on SNKRS ever...not banking on that lol

Nope, na, never

I know its hard as hell to cop nowadays but theres still a chance

And with that slim chance I dont count myself out on anything, F that, more power to yall tho

Imo I dont think price will spike, more ppl copping = more pairs in the wild = more ppl trying to sell = undercutting season will commence lol

this generally holds true but hasn’t always during the pandemic.

man it is my birthday month so maybe some miracle would happen lol but like Engineer said price is gonna shoot up when people miss and I have goat credit... I’ve never won a draw on SNKRS ever...not banking on that lol

gotta believe like the 86 mets bro

this generally holds true but hasn’t always during the pandemic.

We will see. Friendly wager?

normally, that is the usual pattern, prices dipping after the global release. With the exception of maybe less than a handful of super hyped sneakers (ie. Trav 1's and OW 4's).

The shipping box is too big. It’s on stockx for not packaging them correctly but it looks like you dodged a bullet. Doesn’t look damaged and obviously didn’t get stolen.

I wish SNKRS was doing draws all the time. Even on GA releases.
Nooo!

God no. I’ve never won a draw since it started. That’s YEARS!
i’ve only won twice on draws
1 for PS PG 2.5 (was BS’ing when i entered) ended up returning them

The other was the Kobe’s on friday. which is the first time i’ve won on something i actually wanted

Back
Top Bottom