Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

yooo what's up with the color bleed on the sole?!?!?!? that is some wackkkk quality control

So glad I was able to snag a pair right before they started to climb. Now I just need the noirs.

Pics dont do them justice. So much better in hand.

20200921_143346.jpg

I just bought 3 pairs of the guavas this weekend. 2 on StockX ($771 and $787 but $872 and $900 after taxes and fees) and one on eBay (for $750 but $831 after tax). One to keep, 2 to invest. Looking to cop 3 or 4 more under $900 to invest but taxes and fees are crazy and the prices have since gone up on every reselling platform. I think these will only go up. Definitely need the noirs now but I am going to try my luck on snkrs first and hopefully all the kids undercut each other a week after the drop so I can stock up to invest. These are amazing.
Arguably the sneaker of the year.
So huge congrats to everyone who secured a pair. You’re doing good! YeeHee!
good job. larry! 🍊

Easiest tell is that fakes have too much of the Union tag covered by the wings. People could always use authentic pics in their listings of course. I don't **** with eBay anymore.

Not anymore. New updated pairs have the tag out more. Also another way you were able to tell is the cut in the back was too low. That has now been fixed as well.

Just picked up my pair that I got from GOAT at UPS and the packaging box was half opened and somewhat damaged. Luckily everything is in tact. ****en UPS...I’m sure some people working there knew where it’s coming from.

4A93E41C-B1DB-4EA9-B6E4-A76398BABE2A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom