Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

your pair look legit to me, go buy a blacklight and use this comparison to make sure
edit: btw both fake and legit pair does not have the red line on the lace bag in the video.

Last edited:

your pair look legit to me, go buy a blacklight and use this comparison to make sure
edit: btw both fake and legit pair does not have the red line on the lace bag in the video.

My black light is arriving tomorrow actually haha. I did watch that video yesterday & everything does seem ok. Just seems strange that that’s the only video I saw a lace bag with no red lines. After the black light testing I’ll be more comfortable I suppose. Thanks for checking.

For what it's worth I just now checked my Off Noir pair (bought them on StockX; I also managed to get a pair of Guavas from the original Union drop) and the bag has a red line. To be honest I've been considering picking up a second Noir pair before the prices skyrocket because they look really good in person and I can see why people would prefer them.

Much better UNFOLDED!🔥🔥🔥
3E232DE9-93FF-465A-9B38-1ECC3B317B79.jpeg
84CF4ECF-A781-4432-A29F-2D26CD432455.jpeg

Where did you get your pair from? This is the only pic I’ve seen on here beside mine with no red line on the lace bag.

Lucky13s Lucky13s would you rather all them be off-noirs instead. How the whole fam hit 5 guavas and not a single off-noir lol

No, I prefer Guavas, they’re more unique.

Union (directly) released much more Guavas. I actually entered for Off-Noirs in-store and caught an L. Had a friend do the same. I slipped, I should have realized they would release more Guavas and gone for them instead.

somewhat similar situation for me, except I actually prefer the off-noirs. During the Union online drop, I went straight to the off-noirs first and tried to checkout. Waited in like a short queue and to my surprise, it was sold out. Clicked back and emptied my cart to try for half size up, OOS, went back and emptied my cart and retried another size. Didn't get queued in any other size I attempted to checkout but eventually settled for my wife's size and I was able to checkout smoothly. After that whole ordeal of like 10 mins of copping the size 5, I was able to go back and checkout the Guavas smoothly in my size as well. I thought wow Union must have took all the Guava stock and very little of the Off Noirs lol

Yup. I tried for Off-Noir online first. I was stuck in queue for about 15 minutes. When it finally went through, it was sold out! I quickly tried for Guavas and was able to check out surprisingly.

I’ll see how I feel about Off-Noirs when they come in. I’m sure I’ll wear them more often, but think the times I wear Guavas will feel more special.

my biggest concern is the un/la tags aren't in the same spot on both shoes. left shoe tag is centered and the right isn't

thx bro. anyone else wanna chime in? i feel like they check out. price is $950
Yeah my Guavas have different union tag position too. I’d say that they look good but I don’t know how the fakes look so I’d research a bit more before you pull the trigger on that much money.

They’re only an extra $60 on StockX (after fees, tax, shipping). All this wasting of time/energy, and all the uncertainty of its authenticity, and all the annoying NT posts, and the many risks of dealing with a stranger, to save $60 on a sneaker that’s almost a grand. The difference is even less if you’re driving far and wasting gas. That’s some real backwards ish.

They’re only an extra $60 on StockX (after fees, tax, shipping). All this wasting of time/energy, and all the uncertainty of its authenticity, and all the annoying NT posts, and the many risks of dealing with a stranger, to save $60 on a sneaker that’s almost a grand. The difference is even less if you’re driving far and wasting gas. That’s some real backwards ish.

if my posts are so annoying, hit the ignore button and keep it moving plain and simple. but you so quick to comment, but i never asked for YOUR input personally. but if you so annoyed, wtf you keep replying for? :lol:

to those who were HELPFUL, thank u. i appreciate it especially considering that's what the forum is for. ftr, i copped from ebay and they obviously have seller protection so if i can go that route and save $100 + ebay bucks coupon and get them in a few days as opposed to a month from goatx... :emoji_thinking:

Last edited:
Has anyone else had QC issues with their Off-Noirs? I got 2 pairs of Guavas and had no problems with QC, but 3/3 of my Off-Noirs have some sort of issues unfortunately.

charmcitykid charmcitykid Nope. This thread is NOT for legit checks. You can create legit check threads for that if you feel it’s necessary, and even drop a link here. I don’t want to ignore you, I can enjoy your regular posts just fine.

I like to be helpful, but this isn’t the right thread for that. Once in a while it’s fine, and I bit my tongue the first couple times, but now it's getting out of hand.

Last edited:
Also, it doesn’t matter if those pictures are of a legit pair. They can easily send you a different (fake) pair. So would you post more pics for ANOTHER legit check once they come in? It‘s too much. Put it all on a separate thread.

Last edited:
halp yall. if yall green light these I'm pulling the trigger...
Screenshot_20201028-190714_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20201028-190726_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20201028-190818_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20201028-190833_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20201028-190844_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20201028-190853_eBay.jpg

👁👁
The toebox shape looks good, unla tag placement is good, colour looks about right (this is pretty subjective due to lighting).
If you can get pics from the back to take a better look at the nike air placement, that would be helpful as well.

Has anyone else had QC issues with their Off-Noirs? I got 2 pairs of Guavas and had no problems with QC, but 3/3 of my Off-Noirs have some sort of issues unfortunately.

Yep, the inner medial side of my Off-Noir from Union were rubbing against the inner arch of my foot. I thought it was just how the fit was, but I found out it might be because of a QC issue. They stitched an overlapping of the band that holds the tongue down to the footbed. So instead of stitching the base of the band to the footbed, they stitched slightly above the base of the band to the footbed. This created a small flap on the band that is rubbing the inner arch of my foot. Think I'll have to cut some of the stitching off to fix it :angry: . I'll try to take a pic tomorrow to show you guys what I mean when I have better lighting.

Back
Top Bottom