Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Both my pairs have the red line on the lacebag, one from snkrs UK and one resale from Klekt that came fron the Netherlands.

charmcitykid charmcitykid Nope. This thread is NOT for legit checks. You can create legit check threads for that if you feel it’s necessary, and even drop a link here. I don’t want to ignore you, I can enjoy your regular posts just fine.

I like to be helpful, but this isn’t the right thread for that. Once in a while it’s fine, and I bit my tongue the first couple times, but now it's getting out of hand.
1st, when you're about to cop in the moment and it's time sensitive, no one has time to wait DAYS for someone to respond to an LC check.

2nd, if you aspire to be an NT moderator, fill out a formal application or something or go thru whatever formal channels they have in place. otherwise, leave that to them. NO ONE likes mini mods.

Last edited:
Here are my pairs in regards to the lace bag.

Pair on the top is from SNKRS
Pair on the bottom is from Union

0577E4D3-E832-4C5F-ABC3-D1A493B902C9.jpeg

The toebox shape looks good, unla tag placement is good, colour looks about right (this is pretty subjective due to lighting).
If you can get pics from the back to take a better look at the nike air placement, that would be helpful as well.
thx man much appreciated. i pulled the trigger last night. i already felt they were good. seller has 100% positive feedback, etc. i just wanted some confirmation from some of the experts in here. thx again! 🙏🏾

Has anyone else had QC issues with their Off-Noirs? I got 2 pairs of Guavas and had no problems with QC, but 3/3 of my Off-Noirs have some sort of issues unfortunately.
It’s subjective I guess, but I didn’t notice anything on any of my 4 pairs of noirs. Also have 2 guavas and they’re good too. I would say the qc on these was pretty good by jb standards but I’m sure there’s bad pairs out there.

charmcitykid charmcitykid why didn't you cop earlier when prices were lower a few months back after the Union drop? That was the time to buy Guavas, now is the time to buy Off-Noirs lol
I'm an idiot. that's why. honestly, i hated these at 1st. this is the biggest turn probably ever for me. then i thought about how i have no union 1s bc i let them get too far gone. so i realized i better cop now or not at all. 😥

I'm an idiot. that's why.

You see, I don't have to put you on ignore. I can enjoy, and even agree with, some of your posts. :wink:

I’m just teasing. Can you just have some regard for the threads? I don’t think anyone likes being bombarded (you posted 4 times just about this one shoe) with legit checks, and since you like chasing risky deals it’s even worse.

Has anyone else had QC issues with their Off-Noirs? I got 2 pairs of Guavas and had no problems with QC, but 3/3 of my Off-Noirs have some sort of issues unfortunately.
Yep, the inner medial side of my Off-Noir from Union were rubbing against the inner arch of my foot. I thought it was just how the fit was, but I found out it might be because of a QC issue. They stitched an overlapping of the band that holds the tongue down to the footbed. So instead of stitching the base of the band to the footbed, they stitched slightly above the base of the band to the footbed. This created a small flap on the band that is rubbing the inner arch of my foot. Think I'll have to cut some of the stitching off to fix it :angry: . I'll try to take a pic tomorrow to show you guys what I mean when I have better lighting.

Took a few pictures today. This is the QC issue I was referring to:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

You see, I don't have to put you on ignore. I can enjoy, and even agree with, some of your posts. :wink:

I’m just teasing. Can you just have some regard for the threads? I don’t think anyone likes being bombarded (you posted 4 times just about this one shoe) with legit checks, and since you like chasing risky deals it’s even worse.
bro, wtf are you even talking about? i posted 2 or 3 times over the course of literally WEEKS and that's bombarding? :lol: not sure why i even responded to you in the 1st place, but I'm most certainly done now.

anyway, guavas will be here monday. certainly beats waiting til the end of November on top of paying $100+ more on goatx.

Damn, the guavas are the better looking/more unique colorway in my opinion... but unstitching the tongue is just NOT an option imo

Noirs you can get away with it cause the pointless holes and horrible wrinkles aren’t as noticeable

What kind of QC? Glue?
Spotty or flakey midsole paint in places, scuffed up suede and markings, random glue stain on toebox, and they all seem to have super bumpy midsoles. All of this stuff doesn't really matter on foot of course but it hurts a bit when paying resale. I'm still happy of course, just curious if I got unlucky.

Damn, the guavas are the better looking/more unique colorway in my opinion... but unstitching the tongue is just NOT an option imo

Noirs you can get away with it cause the pointless holes and horrible wrinkles aren’t as noticeable

Leaving it unstitched is the way to go. The color of the unfolded tongue flows well with the rest of the sneaker.

Ordered from GOAT on 10/24. Should be receiving them today, 10/30. Pretty impressed, whole process took less than one week. Grizz will be able to lock up the thread soon enough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom