Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I’m in for both pairs. Put me on the spreadsheet and highlight my name.
Same here. Write my sht in bold. These are dope to me. And with so many damn shoes, I actually LOVE the tongue and the other details, like the wings, on these. Differentiates them from anything else I own, and again, with so many pairs, different is great every now and then IMO.

I like these for retail. The black pair more so than the guava pair. Will be trying for both for the toe, if not ima keep it moving, they aight but not worth stressing over in the least.

Mark me down for hate em, but will try n cop at retail 😂😂😭
I appreciate the honesty. This is the part I hate about getting sneakers, people buying pairs with zero intention of wearing, making it harder for those that actually want to buy to wear, but I don’t knock the hustle. In the words of Tupac, “that’s the way it is.”

i remember older heads folkding the tongue down but not tucking them into the shoelaces.

yaw really dont remember?

i remember older heads folkding the tongue down but not tucking them into the shoelaces.

yaw really dont remember?
I always saw people wearing them as is when they came out, but I didn’t come across everyone on earth who had 4s back then so who knows, maybe some guys did tuck them.

Only thing I remember about the 4s that has anything to do with the tongue was that some dudes would like to stack their NT denim behind it, but since jeans were so baggy in those days a lot of the time it would kind of flip the tongue over so you could see the "air Jordan" behind it.

The tongue is supposed to be folded down lower, like at the seam, and not tucked under the laces. I never wore shoes that way, but back then, tongues were just folded over loosely.

Reactions: JPS
I had em back then, played in them, and never folded anything or saw anybody even think of folding. But maybe it was a fashion thing older people were doing, and I wasn't concerned with fashion, I was out playing sports in them.

I was a kid when these were around me. .Several of my sisters guy buddies had em. No one wore them with the tongue folded down. Ever. I have never even heard or seen of this till now.

Yaw know how the tongues of timbs be folded down?? That’s how cats used to do the IVs. Not a lot of people but some cats did it

Back
Top Bottom