Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

While better im still not really a fan of the desert moss pair.

On feet today

20210509_133900.jpg

Screenshot_20210509-180325_Gallery.jpg

I totally agree! Terrible. I don‘t know how you can make the same shoe, two different shapes.
dude

its zsneakerheadz

those are fake.

thats why the toe is jacked up.

most his pics have the same hands in them (always appear to be asian), same backgrounds, or bunches of other shoes in the back. dead giveaways for fake sellers from china. but people actually follow and act like dude is the plug/has connects.

but those toe boxes scream fake from a mile away.

i need to start my own instagram exposing the fakes and the people pushing them.

history have shown that Union always shows love to the locals. I'm gonna need Lucky13s Lucky13s and all his brother's help on a Union only taupe haze

When the 1s released, I struck out. Ended up trading my Supreme CDG split hoodie for the Union 1s BT. I know some people won multiple pairs. Second time around won a pair of Guavas. I hoping I hit on this release as well.

I love the Union brand, love the 1s, and love the 4s (I’ve got both the Black Toe 1s and the Off-Noir 4s)... but these new color ways are a pass for me. The Taupe is aight, but I don’t need another taupe-ish colored kick, and the accenting colors are wacky. The other pair, while it looks Lakers-ish at first glance, which would be dope as hell IMO, the additional turquoise is weird as well. I’d rock them both, and I’m confident they’d both look dope on feet for me personally, they’re not two color ways that I’m really checking for.

Am I the only one here who likes the Desert Moss over the Taupe Haze?
Feels like the Desert Moss pair is gonna be the Union exclusive pair since it's the Laker colorway - Purple and gold LA for and Blue for MPLS.

Back
Top Bottom