Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I will not be involved in this release, so no assistance from me. Also, please cease the "NT gf" talk. Thank you.
I agree.

I will say one thing and be done with this stupidity. I don’t blame Lucky13s Lucky13s for the “ NT gf” talk. It was not intended in a serious manner and no one was trying to find love on Niketalk. People joke all of the time in real life and online. The whole thing was totally blown out of proportion and unacceptable. People were simply being kind and helping each other get sneakers with no other agenda. PERIOD.

For sure. You won’t hear that joke from me going forward, the fun was ruined.

Any way, to get back on topic. Wore guavas all day yesterday. These two new colorways are OKAY. Of course I’d like to own them both, but if I miss out on them then I’ll simply move on. No resale on these for me. Paid resale on Storm Blue 1s and Off-Noir 4s, but both of those were amazing / necessary.

For sure. You won’t hear that joke from me going forward, the fun was ruined.
It certainly was and it should’ve never even came to that. Anyway, as you said, back on topic.

Any way, to get back on topic. Wore guavas all day yesterday. These two new colorways are OKAY. Of course I’d like to own them both, but if I miss out on them then I’ll simply move on. No resale on these for me. Paid resale on Storm Blue 1s and Off-Noir 4s, but both of those were amazing / necessary.
I really want the Taupe Haze and will be trying hard for that one, but I always like to get at least one of the two, so if I can get the Desert Moss I will also be satisfied. Gotta get at least ONE.

Lucky13s Lucky13s , you own all four?

Yes sir.

EF16A9E8-1659-4C6E-9418-2F0E39B7ECA7.jpeg

Last edited:
Via sam.group

58D83F6B-1982-4934-8F2E-692A841B10AD.jpeg
3D3901B9-C5C4-42D6-BCFE-C428787D2C78.jpeg
11F5D934-BB3B-4DF6-929D-DDFDC7B0A0CC.jpeg

yep still sticking to the fact this is the best pair out of all 4, very clean/calm and still pops, even the lil details like the laces are fire

please keep ur disdain for these so I can cop easier (which i know wont matter anyway)

Taupes > Noir > Guava > other 1 i forgot the name already

Back
Top Bottom