Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

For me all the Union 4s look better with the tongue stitched down. It balances out the solid mid/outsole combo IMO. The tongue is so thin as a result of being made to be able to fold down, they look a little flimsy to me when unstitched. Not bad, and still dope to me regardless of how the tongue is rocked, just better folded and stitched down IMO.

i love how bephie styles their editorial photos, but once again, if you were here during the 1st union drop & remember how worried people were, i told ya'll believe in chris gibbs... then the 2nd drop i reminded ya'll... gibbs got us. if you want to cop, you shall, in gibbs we trust...

i love how bephie styles their editorial photos, but once again, if you were here during the 1st union drop & remember how worried people were, i told ya'll believe in chris gibbs... then the 2nd drop i reminded ya'll... gibbs got us. if you want to cop, you shall, in gibbs we trust...

Their first Union x Jordan drop was easily the best for manual users. That second website caught people off guard for sure.
The second drop was good to manual users too. Similar to the first drop, but this time they had a manual CAPTCHA question.
By now, everybody should know to try manually for their drops instead of setting up bots - which is why I think it'll be the toughest of the three drops. I guess it'll go similar to the AMM drop - separate website with different set of CAPTCHA questions for everybody.

Their first Union x Jordan drop was easily the best for manual users. That second website caught people off guard for sure.
The second drop was good to manual users too. Similar to the first drop, but this time they had a manual CAPTCHA question.
By now, everybody should know to try manually for their drops instead of setting up bots - which is why I think it'll be the toughest of the three drops. I guess it'll go similar to the AMM drop - separate website with different set of CAPTCHA questions for everybody.
But What Color Is Orange Tho?

Second drop was easier than first drop, first drop it was a issue for me to get thru

perseverance won that day, got in a couple min b4 it was done

second drop was beautiful, easy n simple

i copped the black/red 1's on the 1st drop manual, & the guavas on the 2nd, i'll be ready for the 3rd. nothing caught me off guard, i knew gibbs had me.

I mean nothing is certain. I have a few friends that struck out on both drops and they're real good at shopify drops. Sometimes you just get really unlucky with the queue.

1's drop was a bit weird because they had a fake site and a real site and both operated the same so you didn't even know if you were at the right place or not lol

4's drop was more straight forward, new domain and everyone knew this time on where to be. The hcaptcha (the question captcha) threw off most bots if not all. But because everyone knew to expect the surprise twist, more people were ready this time and manual too so some sizes did fly off quick. I was in queue and at checkout within 2 minutes and my size was already gone for the off-noir so I had to exit out and go for guava. Came back 5 minutes later to grab the off-noirs in my wife's size and it was still there.

after that union 4's drop, a few shops started following suit to switching up the domain on drop day so now even more people are focused on it. Thats why drops like notre, cncpts, bodega flew quicker than people thought. Even the AMM drop, people knew it was better to go manual and focus on the correct site to be on. I know I was on it super quick and I got caught with a really bad queue and my size sold out.

Struck out on the 1st, me and the homie hit on the local raffle for the 2nd one. Thinking only way I'm going to get these is via Union local raffle again. I pretty much never hit online for anything.

Back
Top Bottom