Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

If they release it at the end of June then more people will know about it and lessen our chances, it'd be better if they release it soon.

EC801625-90FE-4FAF-B0E4-447927FDACBE.jpeg

If they release it at the end of June then more people will know about it and lessen our chances, it'd be better if they release it soon.

Anybody who's somewhat serious about sneakers pretty much knows it's gonna drop in June already though :lol:
But I get what you're trying to say, that the longer we wait the more time people will have to change their minds and become part of the "it grew on me" crowd as hype builds closer to release date. :lol:

even if it doesn't grow on them and they absolutely hate the shoe, they're still going to try so its all irrelevant on the drop date whether its announced for may or announced for june. If they set a date for tomorrow, everyone and everywhere will blow it up and the same amount of people will know about the release as the amount of people will know end of June. Only way "less" people know about it is if it shock drops and catch people off guard.

even if it doesn't grow on them and they absolutely hate the shoe, they're still going to try so its all irrelevant on the drop date whether its announced for may or announced for june. If they set a date for tomorrow, everyone and everywhere will blow it up and the same amount of people will know about the release as the amount of people will know end of June. Only way "less" people know about it is if it shock drops and catch people off guard.

Yeah, fair point. Even people who hate the shoe will go for them :lol:
I know some of ya'll in this thread already 👀. The "trade bait"people.

I think Moss > Taupe now. To me, the Taupes look too similar to the Guavas, so I’ll pass. The Moss cw will be a retail or bust.

Otherwise, June will looking dry for me. There aren’t any other releases, I’d scoop up. Will probably just order some NBY designs.

Back
Top Bottom