Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Unfortunately, not a tuck job.

It's a one-way change unless you stitch it back yourself or fold it back down, but the stitches will be removed.

We saw that coming though. Gotta have "features" to add hype to crazy levels.

I like them better stitched down. I usually cover the tongue with my jeans anyways.

Still not in but can’t wait to see the apparel and whatever surprise they’re cooking up

Now that tongue has been unfolded, y’all that didn’t want these still keeping that same energy? Lol

Yes sir! I kept that same energy. Hate em. But I hope everybody that wants them, gets them. Ignoring the resale convo, I wouldn't want them if they were easily available and cost $125. I don't like them and unstitching the tongue did not magically make them glorious :lol:

But good luck to everybody going after em!

I mean those of you saying that it doesn’t really make sense though... if the shoes were presented without the tongue fold opinions would’ve been completely different because it changes the look completely.
Guavas still ugly lol Hopefully the apparel is dope like with the 1s, I might just go for some of the clothes

Last edited:
The other major thing we did was that we edited the paneling of the shoes to create a slightly different shape to the shoe. You might not catch this at first, but when you compare our design to the OG AJ IV's, you can tell we added an extra panel. We did this for 2 reasons; first off, it created a dope toe vamp view when you look down... my favorite view is when you look right down at kicks; the “birds-eye view”. Secondly, It allows for a more balanced ratio of mesh to suede, which is something I was trying to achieve as well.

I love this detail, along with them trying to find a thick Birckenstock suede. I think the overall shape looks pretty nice. I just think the colors could have been done a lot better, especially the outsole

D999B2C2-8D06-43F4-B819-4D58AE5328ED.jpeg

Okay but can we also talk about these?! They’re fireeeee

Will try and cop for resale.. These won’t reach Union 1 levels but could make for a good sneaker arbitrage opportunity.

again I think the non union exclusive pair is nicer than the exclusive pair

which means more chances to cop them since they'll drop on snkrs

Back
Top Bottom