Release Date: August 29, 2020
Price: $250
1596741232190.png

1596741314263.png

1596741494266.png

1596741512394.png

1596741540458.png

1596741557653.png

Not only the tongue being able to be unfolded, but their talk/narrative comparing the leather to Birkenstock leather, and the notion of them wanting to look even better from the “bird’s eye” view with the additional panels, is gonna give them more hype. Those are just code words for “quality” materials, and “look good on feet.” They’ve been dope to me since day one, so it doesn’t mean anything to me, and the materials might be super good and the shoes might look even better with the extra panel, but they’re feeding into the turn that people are gonna have. Making it even harder for people like me to grab.

nike air off centered still hurts
same same, ruins the look a bit. thought they fixed it but nope

I wish they did a snap button type thing instead of stitching them, why release them in a way that less people would want to rock them as. and now the tongue will have stitch holes in it if you want it to look normal.

I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure that’s just a reflection, and not bleeding. The material of the tongue is like nylon it appears. Kind of shiny and reflective. Reflecting from the blue of the collar.

I refrained from responding because maybe it was sarcasm?

You can never know on NT. And some people, not accusing anyone, don’t seem to realize that some sarcasm doesn’t work that well in written form without “LOL”s, “hahaha”s, and other such things.
Yeah, there's actually a term for that now. I've learned to put a signifier when I'm being sarcastic.

Sorry, back to the sneakers. I dig 'em, but not like the 1s. Retail attempt, but only because my collection is already bigger than I want it to be. Reasonable resell price attempt only if I offload pairs to make room.

I mean if they were as easy to get as the AJI then we should be good. Manual did well that release

Back
Top Bottom