Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

The beauties jus touched down. Crazy nice in hand, as most know…
E0047AC8-9E15-49DB-9ED4-6940D8CA9ADA.jpeg

Toe box on these looks so much better than the moss above....So narly.

10/10 replica
Amazing that people are spending so much for fakes.
The beauties jus touched down. Crazy nice in hand, as most know…
E0047AC8-9E15-49DB-9ED4-6940D8CA9ADA.jpeg
nice kick man. I don’t have them but the noirs are def a top 3 collab for me based on aesthetic and versatility. Would sell one or both of my kids for them, but def not my dog.

10/10 replica
Amazing that people are spending so much for fakes.

nice kick man. I don’t have them but the noirs are def a top 3 collab for me based on aesthetic and versatility. Would sell one or both of my kids for them, but def not my dog.
I thought it's against ebay policy to sell replicas? Those def wouldn't pass the authentication process if it had the checkmark for the program next to it in the listing.

I thought it's against ebay policy to sell replicas? Those def wouldn't pass the authentication process if it had the checkmark for the program next to it in the listing.

it’s against eBay’s policy, but people can still list whatever they want. These aren’t marked for authentication anyway so who ever orders would get it shipped straight to them. I wouldn’t buy why shoes from eBay now they aren’t marked for authentication because ebay even has used shoes authenticated now.

The AMM raffle was pretty decent wasn't it?
I have no idea what AMM did but looks like a lot of people got them through the general raffle and that was open for 2 whole days while the Union raffle is open for 2 hours. Hopefully Union can get some tips from AMM and how they managed to make their raffle seem relatively fair. Emphasis on "relatively" because we know there were also plenty of people who hit multiples with their multiple accounts while I couldn't hit one :frown:

The AMM raffle was pretty decent wasn't it?
I have no idea what AMM did but looks like a lot of people got them through the general raffle and that was open for 2 whole days while the Union raffle is open for 2 hours. Hopefully Union can get some tips from AMM and how they managed to make their raffle seem relatively fair. Emphasis on "relatively" because we know there were also plenty of people who hit multiples with their multiple accounts while I couldn't hit one :frown:

I know a lot of people including myself who didn't hit on the general raffle from AMM & there were a few folks here who had multiple accounts and hit.

Two hour raffle makes me feel a little bit better…But I’d much rather they do the site redirect thing…Oh well, it is what it is…

Union only allowing in-store raffle participants to select one colorway.

And LOL @ this response from Union for the in-store raffle :lol:
unlalol.png

Saw that, too. Too funny. The way they said to read carefully makes me think there will be some trick or hitch for the raffle sign-up.

Back
Top Bottom