Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Empty dataset being sent from the verification link. Page won't let me input credit card data.
Untitled.jpg

My girl just got a text from the online entry. She entered at ~9:10am. Entered cc with no problem.

My girl just got a text from the online entry. She entered at ~9:10am. Entered cc with no problem.
Wow, really? Sister entered at like 9:05 AM, got a text immediately, and never had the CC prompt pop up. And now, the page in the text link says "Raffle is Closed."

Wait a few hrs to see if you get the text, if not be prepared to pay resell if you really want em… lol it ain’t rocket science

Union just posted a story "For anyone that didn't receive a verification text/email or never was able to get to the cc verification page, do not worry! We will get your submissions in. If you receive any text/email after the raffle entry time window, please click the link and enter details. Thank you for your patience!"

Union just posted a story "For anyone that didn't receive a verification text/email or never was able to get to the cc verification page, do not worry! We will get your submissions in. If you receive any text/email after the raffle entry time window, please click the link and enter details. Thank you for your patience!"
Screenshot Woulda Saved You A Lot Of Time My Guy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom