Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

This release really is messed up, I love how Union usually try to make things fair as possible but this release has been awful. I’m clicking a link that says raffle closed and they could at least communicate to put me out of my misery. Taking a L even for just entering a raffle all in good time might be a new all time low for sneaker heads. Somethings got to change.

really bummed that they moved away from their previous online releases. those have been so good for manual users

Their online drops have been a blessing. It was nice just spending 10 minutes in the morning knowing if you got that W or L and catered to manual customers.

Line moves fast though. It's probably 30 minutes from or less from the end of that line.

They didn’t shut the line down yet. They will at 3pm. It’s until Monday; if they do.

I was just there, about 5 ppl in front of me two Union reps said the line was finished and to come back tomorrow at 9. This was at 2 o'clock.

No, they said they will close the line down at 3. “You can wait; if you want”

Bro they literally told ppl to go home. The ppl that were already in line before those 2 union guys can still get it but ppl who were after them won't be able to get a ticket today.

Bro they literally told ppl to go home. The ppl that were already in line before those 2 union guys can still get it but ppl who were after them won't be able to get a ticket today.

Okay.

4F888667-D870-409E-A2E9-31F6FF77D43D.jpeg

My sister was the only one that received a CC verification link lol .
My girl and I did it ! But whenever we tried to click the link it bought us back to the original raffle page .

Back
Top Bottom