Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

That full size tongue on the guava looks like it belongs on a different shoe. You can tell he really wants people to rock them with the tongue folded lol

More pictures of the Off Noir pair. They’ll be a great addition to the collection. Just gotta hopefully obtain a pair.
065D802D-C1E1-4140-96A6-3EE35DD471AA.jpeg
F704BA48-ACAF-488A-AC4B-0DB77C8ADD08.jpeg
DB1225D3-79BD-4B0C-BA67-DF86CC210D7C.jpeg
61BB8182-4CF2-483D-8EAA-0AEACD0CCDE6.jpeg
6D392C58-E29C-4468-A747-BBD79B6B3280.jpeg

Very different perspective. ^
That hang tag is 🔥.
The more I look at them, it's starting to give that late 80's early 90's white men cant jump feel.
Cant wait to see the guava colorway under the sun.

if the drop for these is anything like the 1s, we’ll know what links to follow this time around

Very different perspective. ^
That hang tag is 🔥.
The more I look at them, it's starting to give that late 80's early 90's white men cant jump feel.
Cant wait to see the guava colorway under the sun.

The hang tag looks the same as all the other ones.. pointless.

Can you Point out what other Jordan came with a plastic unc blue hang tag?
I think that 08kx250f 08kx250f is just saying that hang tags serve no purpose for them. While I think this new one looks dope, I feel the same way at the end of the day. I don’t wear them, so I don’t pay them any attention after the initial “that’s dope” when I first see them in hand.

Im trying to remember how the 1s drop went. I know they had a fake link or something like that.

they had a whole fake site lol but it was fully functional. But on the fake site, people were stuck at checking out. On the real site, people were stuck being labeled as a bot lol. It was a mess. I made it out of there with 1 pair, almost 2 tho had I known which link was fake and which was real

Im trying to remember how the 1s drop went. I know they had a fake link or something like that.
yeah they put up 2 sites. one was a decoy for bots where you couldn't complete the checkout . the other one worked fine if you managed to add to cart and checkout.

i thought i had em until i realized i was on the decoy site lol

Back
Top Bottom