Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

anyone else wish the midsole was lighter? it's way too yellow imo. should've been like on the 1s
The shade of yellowing is fine IMO. Just wish it wasn’t both the entire midsole and outsole that was yellow. Could’ve sprinkled some black, blue, red, whatever, to break it up a bit. They’re dope as is IMO, but that’d make them even better.

See that’s awesome, that was the only hype release I’ve hit I think ever and it’s only because of that fake site , I wish more companies did that

I guess you didn't know how they did it 2 years ago. It was in store raffle. One raffle per person and you only get to chose one colour.
It was a Saturday too

I guess you didn't know how they did it 2 years ago. It was in store raffle. One raffle per person and you only get to chose one colour.
It was a Saturday too
Oh.. i thought you meant right now...
Yeah I know they did in-store raffle for 1s.

Got a feeling th hat then troll account and the tres leches dios are one in the same

Additional pictures of the Guava Ice pair. Again, the Off Noir pair is better IMO, but I think these are dope too. My wife has a bunch of Birkenstock’s, and I gotta say, the suede panels do look a lot like the thick az suede on those.
6F5432DC-BEAE-4BB2-A8A2-7602E40F3367.jpeg
A801B9EC-D181-4EB1-B82B-86EFD664500D.jpeg
E8C1894B-136B-4B3A-85E7-59C4FA6E7099.jpeg
9E3580E1-8A57-477C-805D-8E4DFB938FC8.jpeg
A6F97F55-0431-47A1-9D67-50C3036C8A57.jpeg

Got a feeling th hat then troll account and the tres leches dios are one in the same

If not the same person, then maybe relatives or friends? Both from the Bay Area, both took 1 year hiatuses around the same time, both love to troll.

Damn, you can really see how yellow the soles are in the 4th pic. Why couldn't they just use the same shade of yellow on the Union 1s?

They look way better in the sun light pics. In for both pairs...i still like the guave ice pair better. Really hittin the 90s vibes with it.

Back
Top Bottom