Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Image 8-11-20 at 12.44 PM.jpg

guava sold for $450 seller mistake?

Seller probably ain’t gonna ship.

StockX gonna be like:

7A94B274-ECD4-401B-866F-CA76C7B8BF6F.gif

Initially I liked the Off Noir pair more, but now I’m appreciating the Guavas more. I really hope I can somehow get my hands on at least 1 pair for retail. Prepared to pay resale for a pair if it goes down to triple digits.

i'm just going to assume they made a lot of pairs since they're giving a lot out to friends & family first

99 percent of people could care less about your shoes and probably have no idea about the sneakers you are wearing.

so there’s that

i'm just going to assume they made a lot of pairs since they're giving a lot out to friends & family first

lol how did you come to this conclusion?

F&F pairs are given to F&F no matter how many pairs are produced. Theres only like 8,000 pairs of Dior Jordan 1's but tons of those were given to F&F and seeded to even B list celebrities lol.

Man, today must be “seed all the friends and family” day at Union LA. Their IG story is all the different Celebs and such that are showing off their Unions 4s. Still love both pairs, the Off Noir pair more so.

lol how did you come to this conclusion?

F&F pairs are given to F&F no matter how many pairs are produced. Theres only like 8,000 pairs of Dior Jordan 1's but tons of those were given to F&F and seeded to even B list celebrities lol.

no idea, i'm just trying to be hopeful and optimistic lol

Man, today must be “seed all the friends and family” day at Union LA. Their IG story is all the different Celebs and such that are showing off their Unions 4s. Still love both pairs, the Off Noir pair more so.

#Marketing

Good. That means you and them are less likely to have on the same kicks as me.

was just responding to the guy that said the general
Public doesn’t want these

they don’t. Lol they don’t wantany of these shoes we go nuts for

was just responding to the guy that said the general
Public doesn’t want these

they don’t. Lol they don’t wantany of these shoes we go nuts for
That is why they super limit them. If they dropped in GR type release they would sit, thus losing the appeal. JB dont want that. They know if the consumer thinks they are exclusive, they will be more desirable.

#Marketing
Oh I know. Just don’t remember a time in the past when it seems like EVERYONE shows off their seeded pairs all on the same day. It’s dope that it looks like they did a whole Black owned businesses package, with a couple different Unions, and various other products from Black owner business, in the different packages for all the people showing them off.

None of these friends and family are rocking the Deltas, I see
Those will move by themselves, as many will want to be a part of the whole Union drop, and they’ll be easier to obtain than the 4s, naturally. And we will see others rocking them eventually I’m pretty sure.

Dudes gonna be taking a long look at those Deltas after they strike out on the IVs. At this rate with the sneaker market the way it is, those Deltas probably have some re-sell value in a year

Back
Top Bottom