Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Guavas w/ yellow laces :sick:

4s have been the most butchered classic Jordan for a long time now.

Not even close. The AJ4 in its entirety didn’t get a actually BAD BAD retro until those Tattoo pairs in 2018. Before that, the AJ4 was overall decent and the last retro to get treatment.

if you want to talk about butchered, then you gotta chat to the Jordan 1: Nu, Phat, Ultra, lab, Jester, Zoom, Strapped, vulc, zippers, knit, React, SB, Alpha, Rebel, Posite, that CDG pair :sick::sick::sick:,

The AJ1 is a $5 streetwalker

Not even close. The AJ4 in its entirety didn’t get a actually BAD BAD retro until those Tattoo pairs in 2018. Before that, the AJ4 was overall decent and the last retro to get treatment.

if you want to talk about butchered, then you gotta chat to the Jordan 1: Nu, Phat, Ultra, lab, Jester, Zoom, Strapped, vulc, zippers, knit, React, SB, Alpha, Rebel, Posite, that CDG pair :sick::sick::sick:,

Lol. But the 1 is done so well in so many other ways - from OG colorways to some retro + to Collabs. The 4 has been a piece of trash across the board. The shape is absolute garbage everytime.

I totally agree, and the Jordan 1 is my favorite Jordan model, period. But that sht has been fried, dyed, laid to the side, 7 ways to Sunday. For every even decent colorway, there’s like 3-4 awful pairs, when you consider highs, miss, lows, and some of those remixes. We only get a total of like maybe 8 or so Jordan 4s in an entire year, and that’s counting women’s releases. At the end of the day, I don’t care though, as I’m only going to pay attention to the pairs I like. I’ve never understood the whole “they need to vault the” fill in the blank model. If they make 100 pairs, and I only like 2, it doesn’t hurt me one bit.

117228389_168242898101522_7788014495045883654_n.jpg

I’ve been going back and forth on these almost every day. At first I thought my issue was with the tongue. Then I thought it was with the shape. Then I thought it was with the midsole.

but then I realized that the whole shoe is bad. Y’all keep talking yourselves into these.

Yaw know he been with the sneaker thing for a hot minute right?

When he did his random appearances with Kanye and Frank Ocean? Yeah I remember a few random jays.

Bet he had a closet full of Airwalks and NB’s 5-6 years ago

John Mayer has always been into shoes though so what’s the hate for?

Not these shoes. Find me a pic of him wearing all yellow 4s, laser 4s or altitude 13s and ill take it back.

Seen him wearing those green FOGs and he looked cringeworthy as hell.

Not the 1st though. AjKO was before Nigel. Which definitely is due for a retro.

Mayer = 🤡

I know not the first, thats why i said normalizing it lol. Nigel tried to make that pre-worn aged look cool. Virgil too but it wasn't as bad as the Nigel 1's

I know not the first, thats why i said normalizing it lol. Nigel tried to make that pre-worn aged look cool. Virgil too but it wasn't as bad as the Nigel 1's

Yea I dig the aged look on certain kicks. But it must be done right...

yall like it and thats fine, but its one of the reasons why other collaborators are doing it too. And then yall hate it at the same time lol

i like the Nigel AJI but wouldn’t personally rock them

Back
Top Bottom