Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

My first thought when I put them on………..damn these things are thiccc!
5C0622EE-C847-412F-A053-BB1383DFBB4E.jpeg

Got my size 9 taupe haze pair in yesterday. I actually ended up winning a pair from local raffle and didn't see the email until like 3 days later and was still able to check out with my link. Had a friend that won a desert moss pair with the similar late check out and it went through (well after 24hr "expiration"). Glad to see people are getting their pairs in and resell prices falling

for those waiting for shipping info..i just checked My UPS and a labels created. shipment ETA next week

Estimated delivery date will come and go my man…I’ve got an order for a hat from them that’s been on label created since the 30th…Got my label created for the shoes yesterday with delivery estimate for today and I’m only 3 1/2 hours away…My guess, they started the holiday on the first and haven’t gone back yet 😂

if that is how he got the shoes, i wouldnt quite go blaming union
ups/fedex give no damns sometimes.
boxes will end up beyond repair that they just tape it to whatever the product may be

ive worked at the sorting/loading terminals and seen this happen

I was about to post this same thing…Happens way more frequently than people realize…

Dunno how true but

I bet he's doing it for clout and staged it. I've never received a package that like that from a retailer that has the UPS label taped to the sneaker box. It's always double boxed. The only time I've seen that is with eBay and the idiot seller doesn't double box and taped up the sneaker box along with the printed label. Or maybe Union did that to only bot orders.

I think that’s on UPS. What’s throwing me off is the shoes were actually in the box. :lol:

Surprised them jawns made it past a few hands before delivery. FedEx would've snatched them up real quick.

Back
Top Bottom