Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

My pair came in yesterday, Paid $50 for an invoice off a botter. Some of these raffle botters I talked to hit over 100 Ws, Union limited orders to 1 per address and strictly enforced it. So no amount of jigging worked. They started canning orders hard .So a lot of these botters either started selling the invoices or let them expire once they ran out of addresses to ship them to

FB1991FC-8676-43CE-BCB6-FF8AA3620532.jpeg

My pair came in yesterday, Paid $50 for an invoice off a botter. Some of these raffle botters I talked to hit over 100 Ws, Union limited orders to 1 per address and strictly enforced it. So no amount of jigging worked. They started canning orders hard .So a lot of these botters either started selling the invoices or let them expire once they ran out of addresses to ship them to

FB1991FC-8676-43CE-BCB6-FF8AA3620532.jpeg
shoooot who did you use for $50? If you dont mind disclosing.

Shoes already busy enough, the teal laces doin too much.

I come in peace though and want no smoke.
I definitely see what you are saying. To me it’s an ugly shoe already.With the teal laces it makes them even more ugly, but in an endearing way. If any of that makes sense.

Is the Taupe pricing so absurd because people just haven’t received their pairs yet? Or is it all because of the back door action? Should they be expected to decrease in value soon?

I have no idea what’s been going on. I haven’t followed kicks for months. The Taupe pair is kinda interesting though.

Unions 4s are heavy as a hiking shoe so it’s a good match lol.
Can’t see paying 800 for the taupes. If they fall to 5 maybe…. Idk. My noirs are still fresh and fun.

it’s cool people like the ugly crazy moss and make it work regardless of the 80s hiking vibe.

Unions 4s are heavy as a hiking shoe so it’s a good match lol.
Can’t see paying 800 for the taupes. If they fall to 5 maybe…. Idk. My noirs are still fresh and fun.

it’s cool people like the ugly crazy moss and make it work regardless of the 80s hiking vibe.

Is Taupe gonna drop in value or what?

Back
Top Bottom