Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

1626621771116.gif

Just throw on a polo instead
3C375CF3-6802-4EAD-B1D3-7BB211C00DD6.jpeg

say no more fam, they already thought of that
2C03C01D-5907-48D0-853D-03206DBF6569.jpeg

Sooooo...I'm top 5 biggest moron on the planet. I'm so out of touch, I've been patiently waiting for the SNKRS release of both pairs. Now that I realize there isn't one, I just got size 12 Dessert Mosses for $507 shipped. What's a decent price for size 12 Taupe Hazes? Stupid shoes are a fortune SMH...

Sooooo...I'm top 5 biggest moron on the planet. I'm so out of touch, I've been patiently waiting for the SNKRS release of both pairs. Now that I realize there isn't one, I just got size 12 Dessert Mosses for $507 shipped. What's a decent price for size 12 Taupe Hazes? Stupid shoes are a fortune SMH...

EE696D9B-487C-4314-B016-F9805C742F95.png

No. There’s no good reason why I shouldn’t judge people for doing something I consider unethical that, essentially, imposes a tax on the real consumers.

from a entrepreneurial standpoint, reselling is gold

to turn a pair of sneakers from $150 to 2k is beautiful

i dont like it myself but I understand it 100%

theres no laws.

he just said he wanted to say how he believes resellers are unethical. not illegal.

now nike, they deserve the ire for letting it go on. but its only fed their empire even more, so they wont stop until the backlash is overwhelming. its really a slap in the face when they say its ‘fair’ and they make little changes to act like theyre fixing it….

all while sending over 20+ pairs to the same address.

hell, back in 2001-2005 they were on top of that crap. before reselling really existed.

Trust me I know how he feels, its a pain in the *** for real

all im saying is maybe we put too much on this thing that we do

it sucks but its getting to the point where imma stop sooner than i thought, dont have the energy any more

Saw a clip of the dj clark kent interview and he made a valid point

i used to get heated when I dont get certain kicks, but he said the most basic thing and it stuck, ‘you cant get em all’

even someone like him doesnt pay resell, but of course hes clark kent lol pairs is seeded to him like nothing

Last edited:
Trust me I know how he feels, its a pain in the *** for real

all im saying is maybe we put too much on this thing that we do

it sucks but its getting to the point where imma stop sooner than i thought, dont have the energy any more

Saw a clip of the dj clark kent interview and he made a valid point

i used to get heated when I dont get certain kicks, but he said the most basic thing and it stuck, ‘you cant get em all’

even someone like him doesnt pay resell, but of course hes clark kent lol pairs is seeded to him like nothing
It’s a good point except right now GRs aren’t obtainable for retail. You can’t even think on it, it’s buy now and think later. If you’re fortunate enough to get a W on SNKRS or if you can get past the queue on foot sites.

I’ve been told it’s not this simple before but if people stop paying resell this changes. Either resellers are stuck with product they can’t move and credit card interest incoming, or they return all those unsold shoes to Nike, Adidas, etc. Then something will change. But if everyone keeps paying inflated prices, this continues.

^ true, and again that goes back to my statement of saying it starts with the brands first not the consumer, if the limited scheme stopped resell would be dead, but we all know that aint going no where

Theres alot of rich ppl that wont mind paying resell, its pennies to them

Honestly im for it, ill rather my fellow brother deal clothing and shoes than drugs

^ true, and again that goes back to my statement of saying it starts with the brands first not the consumer, if the limited scheme stopped resell would be dead, but we all know that aint going no where

Theres alot of rich ppl that wont mind paying resell, its pennies to them

Honestly im for it, ill rather my fellow brother deal clothing and shoes than drugs
In my opinion, it starts with the consumer. DOn't feed the resale market. If you miss out, it's on to the next one. Resellers will be stuck with the pairs.

Took the resell route on the taupe’s I wanted to get my actual size which is a 11, but I didn’t wanna pay 1k after fees in stuff so I grabbed a 10.5 for a reasonable price which is not a big deal when 50% of my collection is a 10.5 anyways

agree and disagree, the power is in the brand itself, they hold the key to all this ish

That's wrong. Who gives the power to these brands? Consumers do. If consumers stop buying a brand's products then they lose relevance. That's why Nike released information on SNKRS. It's PR because their brand took a hit. If Nike really wanted to 'help' out their consumers, they would release the secret sauce of the 50 variables. Notice how they didn't because even Nike probably doesn't know what those variables are. They don't care either because they continue to have record sales, profits because we as consumers continue to buy their products. We have short-term memory because it's on to the next. They kept all releases one after one, so we don't even have time to realize what they're doing to us. Nike doesn't care about you, as consumer until their quarterly numbers continue to drop one after another. Then they will hold themselves accountable in some way until their numbers go back up again. But that's all dependent on what we do as consumers.

Took the resell route on the taupe’s I wanted to get my actual size which is a 11, but I didn’t wanna pay 1k after fees in stuff so I grabbed a 10.5 for a reasonable price which is not a big deal when 50% of my collection is a 10.5 anyways

I’m a true size 11 and have been thinking about going this route myself. My mosses are size 11 and fit well but I’m not sure I can make it work. Taking the insole
Our doesn’t seem like it’ll be comfortable either

Back
Top Bottom