Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I’m debating the same for the desert moss. I don’t have them in hand yet because Union ships so slow from LA. But I plan to put in sale or cream color laces similar to what I just did to the Taupe.

for those interested in seeing Taupe with either sail laces or cream laces, here you go:

ACFC2C92-4EDB-4621-8C4A-F726DB0C192F.jpeg

threw one on each last night just to see how they look in comparison. Still undecided which lace option I would go with including the 2 Og laces that don’t look as bad to me now.

I’m debating the same for the desert moss. I don’t have them in hand yet because Union ships so slow from LA. But I plan to put in sale or cream color laces similar to what I just did to the Taupe.

for those interested in seeing Taupe with either sail laces or cream laces, here you go:

threw one on each last night just to see how they look in comparison. Still undecided which lace option I would go with including the 2 Og laces that don’t look as bad to me now.

Yes!!!

Where did you pull the darker laces from?

Releasing the algo details would be undesirable as botters would simply optimize. Trust me, you don't want that.

Need to see more angles

here is the only other angle I took of them

0717F2E0-0C60-454C-938C-FD9D1F7318C2.jpeg

Yes!!!

Where did you pull the darker laces from?

the sail laces I had a few from random AJ1’s. cream laces were from my Travis Scott AF1’s. It was hard finding spare laces from my stash that had a long enough length for these 4’s. I originally envisioned the more creamier laces from AMM3’s but the length was way too short.

I've said in the past that a lace color the same color as the midsole/sole would look nice on the taupes. But after seeing them in person, I feel like both the OG lace sets also work on the taupes. Union putting the same grey lace set for the desert moss as the taupe doesn't make the desert moss look any better IMO.

here is the only other angle I took of them

0717F2E0-0C60-454C-938C-FD9D1F7318C2.jpeg

the sail laces I had a few from random AJ1’s. cream laces were from my Travis Scott AF1’s. It was hard finding spare laces from my stash that had a long enough length for these 4’s. I originally envisioned the more creamier laces from AMM3’s but the length was way too short.

You nailed it either way. I’d also like to see someone do white. But, so far, those two are probably best.

When I first saw the Union 4s I didn't like any of the colorways, however, they grew on me. And I quite like the creativity of the re-design. The change in paneling really makes you look hard at first, and even seems like it could have been one of Tinker's original mockups. Would love to have a pair (any colorway except the Moss), however, none are worth over retail to me personally, so I'll never own a pair unfortunately.

Took the resell route on the taupe’s I wanted to get my actual size which is a 11, but I didn’t wanna pay 1k after fees in stuff so I grabbed a 10.5 for a reasonable price which is not a big deal when 50% of my collection is a 10.5 anyways
I did the exact same thing. size 11 is $200 more. Ill make it work; get some thin socks or something.
Have the moss and off noirs in 11

cream laces look f****** fire here. too bad my size is going for $800 more than the small joints

Back
Top Bottom