Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Be safe out there. Outside of the box being obviously off, I can see slot of people being fooled by these fakes without having a real pair to compare. All the colors are just slightly off. Authentic pair on the left with the darker correct box.
16D93C96-D8AB-4EED-AA53-0536B7AE95E6.jpeg
2C5ED5E3-1951-48EC-BC03-04DD75C13B3E.jpeg
CDE1B37C-C27A-4B52-B171-EE30BA06A031.jpeg
7613BF10-23E2-4DE2-927D-473541FE162A.jpeg
AB0D560A-07D5-4BB1-811E-3971978E6F8D.jpeg
CEE3B705-EEBE-451F-B56D-16D660555AAA.jpeg

Be safe out there. Outside of the box being obviously off, I can see slot of people being fooled by these fakes without having a real pair to compare. All the colors are just slightly off. Authentic pair on the left with the darker correct box.
16D93C96-D8AB-4EED-AA53-0536B7AE95E6.jpeg
2C5ED5E3-1951-48EC-BC03-04DD75C13B3E.jpeg
CDE1B37C-C27A-4B52-B171-EE30BA06A031.jpeg
7613BF10-23E2-4DE2-927D-473541FE162A.jpeg
AB0D560A-07D5-4BB1-811E-3971978E6F8D.jpeg
CEE3B705-EEBE-451F-B56D-16D660555AAA.jpeg

As of right now the only tells on the actual shoes is the “A” on the heel tab being more of a bold print than legit pairs…Also the stitching on the inside of the shoe is sloppy on the fakes in comparison to the legit ones…All that is based on pics so there could be other tells at this point 🤷‍♂️…I’m sure it won’t be long until the fake factories catch up though…

Just feeds into my belief that if you can’t grab a pair at launch from a legit retailer then it’s better to just pass…Unless your good with the possibility of paying after market prices for fakes that is…Just not a risk I feel like taking…

As of right now the only tells on the actual shoes is the “A” on the heel tab being more of a bold print than legit pairs…Also the stitching on the inside of the shoe is sloppy on the fakes in comparison to the legit ones…All that is based on pics so there could be other tells at this point 🤷‍♂️…I’m sure it won’t be long until the fake factories catch up though…

Just feeds into my belief that if you can’t grab a pair at launch from a legit retailer then it’s better to just pass…Unless your good with the possibility of paying after market prices for fakes that is…Just not a risk I feel like taking…
from even 10 feet away, nobody here could tell the fake pair without the real one next to them.

funny though, the boxes have been really wrong with some fakes recently. the ts6 and these, the boxes are the instant and best signs to spot the fakes.

Wow. The only thing that jumps out for me on the fake pair is the inside tongue stitching. I don’t think I’d be able to tell it was fake if I got it.
and thats an early batch. there will be another probably soon.

without the real ones there, no way on earth you could tell the colors are off.

the box is the key fellas. for now. i wonder if the new batches that come out will fix the box issue.

and also guys, the used pairs i see on goat, for pretty much all $$$ shoes, has fakes filtered throughout. goat doesnt care because they make money off cancelations and fees of fakes. so they let the sales happen. but there are very bad fakes of ts shoes and jordans, rampantly on goats ‘used’ sections.

thats always the risk. buy shoes you can verify yourself or through a source you can trust

from even 10 feet away, nobody here could tell the fake pair without the real one next to them.

funny though, the boxes have been really wrong with some fakes recently. the ts6 and these, the boxes are the instant and best signs to spot the fakes.

this isnt even thr first batch either. i saw one that one was a bit easier to tell because the paint on the midsole was further off and the foam on the tongue was alot darker.

Factory fakes are easy to spot when you know how legit pairs are factory laced.

Any time I see a DS shoe laced that way, that shht fake.

Someone is going to say, "Well, what if they just relaced it?"

Who does that to DS shoes that they showing fresh out the box?

Factory fakes are easy to spot when you know how legit pairs are factory laced.

Any time I see a DS shoe laced that way, that shht fake.

Someone is going to say, "Well, what if they just relaced it?"

Who does that to DS shoes that they showing fresh out the box?
im lost as to the difference in lacing on those unions?

besides one maybe being a taaaaaad loser than the other.

Lol nah thats not why im headdetective...thats cute though.

Yall gotta look better....respectfully.

Real joints are factory laced under/over, while fakes are factory laced over/under.

You'll never see real pairs out the factory laced the way that fake is laced.

That has been a dead giveaway I've been using and it never fails.

Other than that box.

There are about 3 things that SCREAMED something was off. They (or i least i thought) were easy and obvious to spot on this pair.

One of the biggest tell tales about the fakes is the first teal waffle eyelet. it's closer to the mudguard on the authentic pair, the fakes have more space in-between

Lol nah thats not why im headdetective...thats cute though.

Yall gotta look better....respectfully.

Real joints are factory laced under/over, while fakes are factory laced over/under.

You'll never see real pairs out the factory laced the way that fake is laced.

That has been a dead giveaway I've been using and it never fails.
Lmao! Sherlock Holmes! Great catch man.

and also guys, the used pairs i see on goat, for pretty much all $$$ shoes, has fakes filtered throughout. goat doesnt care because they make money off cancelations and fees of fakes. so they let the sales happen. but there are very bad fakes of ts shoes and jordans, rampantly on goats ‘used’ sections.
Unless it changed GOAT only deducts seller points if the sale is cancelled because they cant authenticate. Never sold used shoes so it's possible different rules apply.

As of right now the only tells on the actual shoes is the “A” on the heel tab being more of a bold print than legit pairs…Also the stitching on the inside of the shoe is sloppy on the fakes in comparison to the legit ones

The eyestay is too wide and is rounded too much at the bottom where it sits over the toebox of the fakes.

The rear mesh panel is cut wrong around the netting (the netting panel is angular at the back on the real pair; it's round and too short on the fakes.)

The fakes have a flat ***. The part of the suede midfoot panel that wraps under the heel tab is too short too, but I could see real pairs having some variation there.

The suede mudguard panel is too thick on the fakes.

The heel is higher and more structured on that real pair, and seems to have more ankle padding.

Wholly crap, those are unreal (box aside). I don't think I could ever wear fakes, not b/c anyone can tell, but I would know. But if someone really wanted these shoes, and don't want to pay the stupid dumb resale prices, I could see how it would be super tempting to give into these fakes....wow.....

You guys are good … wayyy better than me lol. Waiting on my pair from stock x, will post here and the legit app whenever they come in .

last few posts have me shook now

Back
Top Bottom