Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Quick pic of the suede cut difference on my pair before I leave for work…Right shoe toe box is cut way thicker than the left…Couple other panels on each shoe is the same way…

C9707836-BA64-44D3-80CB-312B8823ED4F.jpeg
Welp there goes that one lol that double layer thing the right shoe has going on is what i tend to see on the fakes

Last edited:
Quick question for the thread.

Is a shoe considered DS still if it has been relaced?

Maybe it's just me, but DS means fresh out the box, not relaced, not tried on.

Once you relace them or try them on, they aint DS no more.

Perhaps I'm in the minority though.

Depends. If it’s a 1 and they lace them up, try them on, not dead stock to me once they are laced. If you just slipped a foot in a 1 unlaced, still ds to me.

These 4s you gotta unlace to try them on, so not ds if you do that.

Quick question for the thread.

Is a shoe considered DS still if it has been relaced?

Maybe it's just me, but DS means fresh out the box, not relaced, not tried on.

Once you relace them or try them on, they aint DS no more.

Perhaps I'm in the minority though.
Total agreement. Once it’s laced/unlaced it’s no longer DS

would someone please check out this pair for me?
the only concerning part for me is the different height of the yellow suede looking at it from the back (left shoe is much higher than the right shoe). Here's the legit check post. thanks in advance

thanks rayallen20 rayallen20 and iTookanL iTookanL . No concerns about the varying height of the yellow suede cut as pointed out?
It’s a factory defect but they’re legit. I posted these two pics like last week. The green circle is the real pair, which is what you have. Now the fake pair (red circle), look at the differences in A’s and location of logo and their purple looks more pink.

Attachments

• 68429348-7749-4B08-BFB6-C92821ACA1FF.jpeg
    68429348-7749-4B08-BFB6-C92821ACA1FF.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 123
  • B48AC1CB-D6B1-47DC-BDCB-B2C20F21C838.jpeg
    B48AC1CB-D6B1-47DC-BDCB-B2C20F21C838.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 204
thanks rayallen20 rayallen20 and iTookanL iTookanL . No concerns about the varying height of the yellow suede cut as pointed out?

Suede is all over the place…Not a good tell since the legit pairs have such bad qc in that department…

It’s a factory defect but they’re legit. I posted these two pics like last week. The green circle is the real pair, which is what you have. Now the fake pair (red circle), look at the differences in A’s and location of logo and their purple looks more pink.

The heel tab font you pointed out and the inside tongue stitching being all wonky are the two consistent indications at this point…Deez pointed out yesterday how bad the fake boxes are too so add that to the list…Most everything else can be seen in legit pairs so far…Won’t be long until the fake factories catch up though I’m sure…

Also whatever the mystery package Union sent me yesterday is out for delivery…Curious to see what’s going on…

Last edited:
Sold my DS guavas and cop’d the noirs. Something about the guavas that i like more but having 2 kids, they’ll get stepped on multiple times as soon as i walk out the front door. Lol. Noirs i can beat on w/o having to worry.

Back
Top Bottom