Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

So the guy had one garbage release. He deserves a break for the other releases. I’m sure he will return to form on his next drop. It is what it is in this game. It’s not like the resale prices are insane by today’s standards. Taupes are a bit high depending on sizes, but that pair was going to command higher resale regardless.

9CBAC3A7-D57F-4C4E-9F56-B880D90539F6.jpeg

Grabbed taupes yesterday and have completed the 1 and 4 Union pack. Without taupes in hand I’d rank the 4s:

off noir
Taupe
Guava
Desert moss

I do like the desert moss pair a lot though they’re just not as good as the others.

Most of these “complete sets” i’ve seen are missing the Delta & 92 :lol:

must be dope to have the best 6

He used “1 pack and 4pack so he’s good”

9CBAC3A7-D57F-4C4E-9F56-B880D90539F6.jpeg

Grabbed taupes yesterday and have completed the 1 and 4 Union pack. Without taupes in hand I’d rank the 4s:

off noir
Taupe
Guava
Desert moss

I do like the desert moss pair a lot though they’re just not as good as the others.

Taupe will be #1 when they arrive.

No one counts those pieces of trash. The Complete Union set IS the 1 and the 4.
Man. I always gotta remember that when people dislike pairs, that’s it. Those pairs are “trash,” and different opinions don’t exist. Haha.
I personally aren’t fans of the Deltas or the ‘92s, but I wouldn’t go so far as to call them trash. If we want to be technical though, the Union “set” isn’t truly complete without the Air Force 180s that dropped in 2005. Such a dope pair IMO.

Factory fakes are easy to spot when you know how legit pairs are factory laced.

Any time I see a DS shoe laced that way, that shht fake.

Someone is going to say, "Well, what if they just relaced it?"

Who does that to DS shoes that they showing fresh out the box?
To your point brother, I’ve sold DS shoes, that i relaced. The reason i got rid of them was because i had second thoughts and traded them in for a shoe i wanted more. And it funny (not really) you said that because the store i traded with told me - dudes question claim relaced pairs are fu-fu’s. Second time I’m hearing that in a month or so

I think the lacing is a good tip but clearly H headdetective doesn’t see it as an end all be all because shoe can and do get relaced. But for a pair being marketed as “brand new dead stock” that can be a good indicator.

Ultimately when there’s an authentic pair right next to it it’s considerably easier to play spot the differences. Someone mentioned the thickness of the suede cuts, which apparently is a sign across the board for fake union 4s, but again that’s easy to spot next to an Authentic pair

I don’t think the suede cut is a good tell actually…My pair from Union has wildly varying cuts between the two shoes, and in some places on the same damn shoe 😂…The lacing stuff is a good tip for sure, but unfortunately an easy fix for the scumbags looking to pass them off as real…

As a side note…Tell me this raffle wasn’t a complete mess…

I posted on this a while back but I entered the global raffle for the Taupes…Got an invoice on the 2nd for the Moss…I got UPS shipping label created on the 8th that never updated…The shoes just randomly got delivered on the 13th and I’ve already worn the damn things a couple times since then too…No update on shipping at all…Order showed as fulfilled on my Union account too…

Shipping was still just showing as label created until last night and it updated to expected delivery of today:nerd:…At first I was thinking it’s just a delayed scan from the pair I already got but this morning it’s showing movement from LA and through Ontario…Here’s the kicker though, the package weight updated from 4 pounds to 1 pound…So it appears that Union shipped something out to me yesterday but god knows what it actually is…

Back
Top Bottom