Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Digging the green laces that match the back heel tabs and eyelets.

Attachments

• PXL_20210807_190904694.jpg
    PXL_20210807_190904694.jpg
    767.9 KB · Views: 525
Sold a bunch of shoes this past week that I wasn’t wearing or were pretty beat up. About 8 pairs for $2k. The homie I sold them to had a pair of ds noirs. Treated myself and copped them at a fairly reasonable price, 775. Local shops were selling them for 950+ and cheapest BIN on stockx/goat was 935 after fees.

Finally I can partake in this thread as an owner of a pair of unions instead of always “window browsing” it LOL.

Sold a bunch of shoes this past week that I wasn’t wearing or were pretty beat up. About 8 pairs for $2k. The homie I sold them to had a pair of ds noirs. Treated myself and copped them at a fairly reasonable price, 775. Local shops were selling them for 950+ and cheapest BIN on stockx/goat was 935 after fees.

Finally I can partake in this thread as an owner of a pair of unions instead of always “window browsing” it LOL.
wackaZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ with the summer blow off sale.

Congrats, brother.

So then only bust them out for special occasions. Or live with the crease
I'm going to give sneaker shields a shot. I really like these jounts. These days when you are grown and have a good amount of kicks it feels like every wear is a special occasion wear 🤣. I still have it ingrained in me from my upbringing that I have play shoes and my good shoes lol. And good shoes are for special iccas8 and are to be kept in good condition as long as possible. So unlike some of my sneaker enthusiast brethren I can't just rock heat to the grocery store or just to rub an errand or kick it around the house or my boys crib. All that being said ill probably hold on to these and just live with the creasing. Not unds'ing until I'm certain though. Almost traded these for Parra dunks but new I'd probably regret it. Ended up trading my 2019 bred 11s instead. Probably blasphemous to some but even though they are one of my too 5 sneakers if all time I never wear them or any of my 11s. So I've been slowly unloading them. Hurt at first. But I don't miss them as much as I thought I would. Discovered I liked having them more than I liked wearing them.

MotownSole MotownSole I had just put them on took pic but i wore them all day. Here's a pic. Not too bad for about 6 hours of wear.
20210805_210342.jpg
Wow. Not bad at all. And thanks for the follow up pic. Love the NT community. The pics I saw and pairs I had seen in person all had deep creasing right through the middle of the toe box. This isnt bad at all. This creasing I can live with for sure. Still disappointed they used canvass instead of mesh. ButI'm going to give sneaker shields a try. Thanks again. Almost trades these for Parra dunks today. Glad I didn't now.

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ At still being afraid of a creased toe. You got people dropping kicks with cracked midsoles and some are still afraid of a little crease. Go barefoot then.
It's a mental thing from when I was young that I'll probably never part ways with. So you saying get used to creasing sounds like saying get used to dents, scratches, and rust on a car. Ain't gon' happen 🤣. We couldn't afford heat when I was a kid. So we got what we got. My folks did there best and they came with some pretty cool kicks even though they weren't the ones we really wanted. Then every now and again I'd get gifted some heat or dope hand me downs from a grandparent or cool aunt/uncle/cousin. Since sneaker purchases were few and far in between the name of the game was keeping them looking as crispy and new as possible for as long as possible. And nothing says not crispy and not new like a bunch of creases. So in my mind, even to this day a crease feels like a failure 🤣 on my part. I'm not saying I'm duck walking out here by any means. I just like to take care of my kicks. Every crease and scuff that evades my efforts will be earned. Until then I'm cleaning after every wear and stuffing the toe boxes between wears. Never rocking and kicking them off at the front door because the kid inside of me cringes at the thought.

The End. 🤣

I did the same thing to get my Noirs earlier this year and copped for about the same price after shipping and taxes on GOAT. before they started to creep up. Been doing that alot lately. Rather have a pair I really want rather than a bunch they I don't wear

For whatever reason in my own head, I’m weird about wearing 3rd party type laces in any of my shoes (I’ll take an extra pair from some of my other kicks though), but this lace color looks dope on these. Again, I’m weird, so I most likely won’t personally do it, but dope nonetheless.

I don’t hate the pants. I can’t wear any pant that covers the front of my kicks (being in a wheelchair I’m shorter as it is, so that would really make me look crazy IMO haha), but not knocking it.

Back
Top Bottom