Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

1628703511748.jpeg

Wow. Taupes the only 🔥in this pic. Bunch of garbage 1s.

Ye im not even tryna go back and forth with you. The fact u see that pic and go giannis and those bums instead of thats dope seeing four brothers in the league says enough.

Thats a bit tough to say. I mean Thanasis was drafted only one year after Giannis and Giannis was still just a scrawny kid. I think Thanesis and Kostas would have still been drafted but probably would not have gotten the recognition they gotten thanks to the last name that Giannis helped bring to fame.

Its kinda like the whole Lonzo, Liangelo, Lamelo Ball situation

Comedy in here I see. Giannis’ brothers are definitely no where NEAR the level of Giannis. But calling them, still NBA players, bums, is like looking at a picture with Jeff Bezos, Oprah, and Mark Cuban, and calling Oprah and Cuban broke.

But the internet is gonna internet.

Thats a bit tough to say. I mean Thanasis was drafted only one year after Giannis and Giannis was still just a scrawny kid. I think Thanesis and Kostas would have still been drafted but probably would not have gotten the recognition they gotten thanks to the last name that Giannis helped bring to fame.

Its kinda like the whole Lonzo, Liangelo, Lamelo Ball situation
Def not similar
2 of the Ball bros were top 2 picks

Back
Top Bottom