Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

:smh: :smh: :smh:

D30E2A37-76A1-45A0-8DD6-5002CC2C0306.jpeg

Copped 1x Noir and 1x Guava (gf copped) sz 11s

There will probably be restocks off of multiple orders/bot cancellations.

Keep your eyes open :nerd:

copped 8.5 guava but my girl wasn't able to get through. any chance that there will be restocks throughout the day?

Cats in here saying they happy they got at least 1 colorway....going back and trying for more..

While i'm here happy that I was even able to stand in line...ORANGE

The audacity

I don't think that was his point.

This site used about 3 captchas and asked a security question. It may not beat out every single kind of bot, but it nullifies enough of them where real people were able to buy this shoe. SNKRS is damned near mission impossible when it comes to these releases. This is a shoe that will resale for $1500-$2000-- NONE of us would have copped on SNKRS.

True.
The manual input security question seems pretty effective, but I'm not sure how bots work so I don't know if they've managed to get past that yet.
The Captchas have been able to be bypassed long ago.
The most effective method it seems is having the items drop on an entirely separate website so nobody knows where to set their bots to in advance.

Smh. At folk being able to double back.

this some bs. lol.

can get in one ?

I believe once you get through online you can double back as many times as you want. I got thru on the Noir page and was able to check 3 sizes but all sold out. Then tried for the Guavas and got thru a size 9.5 until I enter cc info and got hit with a sold out. Now I'm back in waiting in line again.

Back
Top Bottom