Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

9809BACA-2F6D-4E27-893B-848253D82DA6.jpeg

1598718675142.gif

Beautiful Release, everybody ate

Restocks coming soon, dont sleep, some idiots ordered multiples without changing info

Manual cop of 9.5 Off Noir. Wanted a hoodie but decided to just go through with the shoes in cart. Here's a tip, setup text alerts from your credit card company. You know instantly if you're successful on a shoe release. I get text alerts before pages are done loading.

Glad to see a lot of NT folks were able to scoop a pair. Was able to grab black 4 and a reverse tee in the same cart. Had a couple friends who didn't make it out of the queue so wonder what the algorithm is. Unless they were fumbling around with adding multiple things to the cart

True.
The manual input security question seems pretty effective, but I'm not sure how bots work so I don't know if they've managed to get past that yet.
The Captchas have been able to be bypassed long ago.
The most effective method it seems is having the items drop on an entirely separate website so nobody knows where to set their bots to in advance.

I know some can solve CAPTCHA but I don't think the scripts are smart enough to deal with questions that normal people could easily answer. When Kith did this for the GitD Yeezy 750s, I was able to get through.

Back
Top Bottom