Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I wanted the noir pair badly, I got through queue by 12:05 pm and struck out on size 9.5 very fast. It really felt like the guavas had a lot more stock, as I remember at around 12:20 most of noirs were sold out and you still have almost FSR of guavas.

I wanted the noir pair badly, I got through queue by 12:05 pm and struck out on size 9.5 very fast. It really felt like the guavas had a lot more stock, as I remember at around 12:20 most of noirs were sold out and you still have almost FSR of guavas.
Same here. Struck out on the Noir pair really fast in a size 11.

Copped both off noir and guavas in a 10.5 but just noticed I haven't received a email for the off noirs. Checked out with those immediately at 9:05am and got the charge but no email, even now 5 hours later. Anyone else not receive a email?

Anyone remember if Union had random cancellations days after a purchase? Are we out of the clear if we get a confirmation email or do we have to wait for a shipping email?

PaleYawningFoxhound-size_restricted.gif

delta's r nice. i've bashed 4's too much to turn, but the guava's look nice w/ yellow laces :wink:

facts
if you went after the guava in the first 3 min .you would have gotten it.
but everyone went for the off noir
Yeap...where I messed up was I went for the shoes and a shirt. I’m so washed. Ended up with no shoes and no shirt. 😆

Guava is better because it doesn't make the midsole stand out too much. It'll be hard to keep clean though. Not like I plan to wear them hehe

Another fact.
If you went for the zoom and deltas in the first 5 min.
You would have gotten it.
Everyone wasted time in the checkout line for the off noir.

Back
Top Bottom