Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Thanks for the info. All articles on the wider release are from August so I wasn't sure.

I was going to bite and pay resale for the noirs but I feel like it might be worth waiting now.

Never know. Price could go up even more when people miss out on the worldwide release.
Maybe everybody who plans to pay resale is waiting for the worldwide release as well.

Noir bought online
6AFE8919-3562-47EF-8406-A72466B7494D.jpeg

label created on 9/9 and was delivered today, Los Angeles area.

where you read this at?
Sole Debrief mentioned that they weren’t releasing (maybe like a week ago), and then I’ve been chatting with SneakerFiles and he’s also thinking they’re not releasing (from the lack of any info, style code stuff, etc.). I know all this “info” doesn’t mean anything though until we get an official yes or no from JB, so I’m hoping peoples’ “feelings” and “thinkings” are ultimately wrong. I NEED those Blk/Red OW 4s. Best OW sneaker ever IMO.

Sole Debrief mentioned that they weren’t releasing (maybe like a week ago), and then I’ve been chatting with SneakerFiles and he’s also thinking they’re not releasing (from the lack of any info, style code stuff, etc.). I know all this “info” doesn’t mean anything though until we get an official yes or no from JB, so I’m hoping peoples’ “feelings” and “thinkings” are ultimately wrong. I NEED those Blk/Red OW 4s. Best OW sneaker ever IMO.

I heard the Bred Off White 4 was friends and family only, but we will see.

Have most people taken delivery at this point or are pairs just starting to roll in? I remember the 1s took like 3-4 weeks for some people.

I got my shipping notice for the apparel. Shoes look dope, but I was more into the gear. I’ll aim for the noir on the 30th and get my L

Back
Top Bottom