Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I’ve been tempted on an 11.5 But I see size 11 like $150-200 cheaper. Did they just make more pairs of the 11’s?

Mail call.

IMG_20200917_104405.jpg

I still haven’t picked up any of the stuff from this whole collection that my boy ordered for me from union... I really hope the clothes ain’t big

I think if you're going the resale route this is the time to buy. We've seen this story before, once the SNKR drop happens and most folks strike out, the price is gonna start heading back up.

I know I said I wasn't gonna cop anymore shoes but damn it those Off Noir 4s look so clean

tenor.gif

as of rn, yes. Noirs will be higher due to the fact that 1. The wider release hasn’t happened yet 2. More pairs of guavas than noirs. Demand for Noirs outweighs the supply for guavas.

After the “wider” release for noirs, the undercutting will commence. I predict they’ll be somewhere close to each other in price.

as of rn, yes. Noirs will be higher due to the fact that 1. The wider release hasn’t happened yet 2. More pairs of guavas than noirs. Demand for Noirs outweighs the supply for guavas.

After the “wider” release for noirs, the undercutting will commence. I predict they’ll be somewhere close to each other in price.

I see the opposite happening. People who are willing to pay that resale is waiting for the wider release to see if they can hit for retail. If they strike out, then they'll pull the trigger on the resale pairs available now and pairs will dry up until the wider release pairs come in - and until then the prices will spike up. Once wide release pairs come in, a dip might happen, then it'll spike back up again.

Am I the only person who hasn’t gotten theirs yet?

My tracking info has no update on UPS..
My label was created on 09/07.

Hit them up & this is what they said..

Attachments

• 6F950DFE-1A5F-4BEC-BF08-C96E2847BE23.jpeg
    6F950DFE-1A5F-4BEC-BF08-C96E2847BE23.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 69
prices on goat for my size 9 are about the same right now at 850. feel like guavas will slowly go up since pairs are delivered and noirs will dip a bit too but not much. demand is just higher in that for it to dip anymore imo

Back
Top Bottom