Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Definitely dope.
SmartSelect_20200917-131446_Gallery.jpg

prob still waiting for union to ship them their pairs :lol:
They probably don’t have an accurate count on how many are still available. They must’ve had some orders go wrong and having to fulfill everything on their side before moving to SNKRS.

They probably don’t have an accurate count on how many are still available. They must’ve had some orders go wrong and having to fulfill everything on their side before moving to SNKRS.
I think he was kidding. No way that Union would take delivery of Nike's pairs and then distribute to Nike. My conspiracy theory is that mold actually was a problem with the Noirs.

haha yeah i was only kidding, think nike would already have pairs ready to go in their own warehouse

don’t think mold is a case either, seems like a one off situation since i haven’t seen anyone else mention it. only thing i can realistically think of is them possibly having something drop that day instead or they might just want to push the sales number to october with it being the new fiscal year and all that stuff

just speculating but for all we know, nike might just want to push it for no reason lol

Just copped siZe 13 for $698 off Stock X! Hope they don’t drop too much...if so will kick myself In the *** lol

Prices jumped nearly $100 from the past couple days in my size For guavas. If peeps want them this is the time to pull the trigger while they are sub $900

Prices for Guavas on Stockx for a sz 12 are still crazy, 1050+, and with the ridiculous tax and processing fee your looking at about 1200+ :emoji_thumbsdown: Was looking to cop but not sure if I wanna pull the trigger at that price.

I'm sketched about buying these off of Stockx vs GOAT even though they have better prices. These are probably too new to have decent fakes though. Stockx also takes forever to ship during the pandemic.

Prices for Guavas on Stockx for a sz 12 are still crazy, 1050+, and with the ridiculous tax and processing fee your looking at about 1200+ :emoji_thumbsdown: Was looking to cop but not sure if I wanna pull the trigger at that price.

On the same boat. All other sizes are sub 850. Would drop that amount only for ow 4s

Agreed. Been looking to sell my 10 and get the 12, but not with that much difference between them.

Back
Top Bottom