Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Not even surprised at who snatched these up. Bet if Nike look at the location these are shipping to, probably only 5% will be to addresses in the area. Why don't they set a zone restriction for the shipping addresses if they're gonna do a location based drop?

That's just how it be now and why I appreciate any W that I manage to get.

D8F5FEDB-9250-47F0-B990-8A331F3BE36A.jpeg

Spoofed from NYC, set complete!

Wish i got exclusive access to these instead of those other several Jordans yesterday :lol:

these types of releases are the easiest for nike to tell who is cheating the system, they don't seem to care though.

nope, ppl been spoofing these type of releases from the start

sheet even im trying to get on it, they sold out too fast, couldn't even get the address

Obviously with the spoofing this became something different but I just don’t understand why they needed to do ANOTHER LA exclusive release. So annoying. All those pairs from union already in that area.

It’s annoying that you think your city should have gotten exclusive access to an LA brand. You’ll have your opportunity to take an L on SNKRS next week. I’ll be joining you.

It’s annoying that you think your city should have gotten exclusive access to an LA brand. You’ll have your opportunity to take an L on SNKRS next week. I’ll be joining you.

Actually originated in ny, so technically a ny brand, but regardless it doesn't make sense why anyone thinks anyone should be entitled to the product because of where it originated or located at. Spread love to everyone.

Already caved and paid resell on stockX while their price is dropping. Hopefully I can get lucky and hit on the Nike App and resell after the dust settles at an later date when they shoot back up. That’s the plan anyway LOL.

I never said my city should have gotten exclusive access. I said LA shouldn’t get access again. It should’ve been open to everyone.

This whole idea of location based access is completely absurd for a number of reasons, even beyond fairness.
Like deep down does anyone at Nike actually think these drops work the way they’re supposed to?

I never said my city should have gotten exclusive access. I said LA shouldn’t get access again. It should’ve been open to everyone.

This whole idea of location based access is completely absurd for a number of reasons, even beyond fairness.
Like deep down does anyone at Nike actually think these drops work the way they’re supposed to?
It got all of us talking so I'd say so.

Last edited:
Actually originated in ny, so technically a ny brand, but regardless it doesn't make sense why anyone thinks anyone should be entitled to the product because of where it originated or located at. Spread love to everyone.

I know they originated in NY. Union & Nike have the right to do what they want, it’s their business, their product, their choice. Customers whining about it are the ones being entitled. They'll release nationwide next week, so we can all take an L together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom