Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Watch those two dudes make a movie followed by Nike/JB releasing something to go along with the theme.

IMG_20210620_082644.jpg

We should have had the online drop like before … the raffle joint is wack. I’m hoping the logic is that they have a ton of pairs hence the raffle approach.

Yea I'm just going to go into this hoping that they took the raffle route because they made a ton of these. Please let me get 1.

or maybe its because a lot less so they have to do a raffle. If they released it fcfs it would be oos quick due to low stock :nerd: like how snkrs do draw because of low stock

SNKRS doesn’t do draws bc of low stock. SNKRS does them to screw the consumer and make most of them think they have a chance. The average person thinks draws are better bc for 10-15 mins they believe they have a chance. If it was fcfs, their belief in this chance is 1-5 mins. It’s all marketing bs lol. With the recent AMM and and Undft releases outshining any SNKRS release, I am convinced Nike don’t give a damn bout any of us. We are just minions of the brand. I’m one of the biggest lol.

Back
Top Bottom