Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Best of luck, y’all! 🙏🏽🙏🏽

84DBA7A4-B175-423B-B62A-9F5630264A8E.png
I got this too. Am I supposed to get a text too?

Jus got the text to enter cc info and verify submission. Submitted then took me back to original page that says wait for email/text sooo iono if I’m good or whaT LOL
At least you got that ! The text I received , never gave me an option for cc submission

Got to the CC page, but then was stuck on validating it for a few mins, then took me back to the main entry page :smh:

The text takes you to the page to validate your entry by entering your credit card info. When it's done validating it will say entry received. If you were to click on the link again you won't able to enter your info since it's already validated.

Last edited:
for what color are you guys NOW getting a text for
i picked the first shoe

under another name i picked the shoe below it
i got a text under my name but didnt get a text under another name and different phone number

Got the text pretty instant but the link takes me back to the confirm page. No where to enter my cc info. Tried different browsers and nothing.

The text takes you to the page to validate your entry by entering your credit card info. When it's done validating it say entry received. If you were to click on the link again you won't able to enter your info since it's already validated.
The link in the text is taking me and a lot of people back to the home page of the raffle .

Everyone will get a text if you are within the US or an email if you are outside.

So we just gotta wait patiently. Entering your CC on the link they text or email is just the second step of the raffle entry. It's not the result.

The raffle results will only be announced within 3-4days.

Back
Top Bottom