Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

If you have two credit cards
Two shipping address
Then yeah maybe you can trick then that you are two people ,
So you can enter the in store and the global raffle

Signed up again with my work email and work cell and got a text instantly. Was able to enter CC number, etc.

Never got text for first entry. I agree with the theory that if you used dashes in your phone number, you won't get a text. Used them in my first entry, didn't use for the second one.

When they ask for your cc info? Mine just said I will receive an invoice if I win. I got the text and everything.

I know ill hit online on release day, Unions treated me nice since the Jordan 1s.
Ill check back next Saturday to see how this aged :rofl:

Reactions: Ube
Well I entered again using my google number and got the text instantly.
same. used a different email and my google #. I still want confirmation that entering both the in store and online is okay. to me, those seem like two totally separate raffles. I also did hear the guys at the store saying to each other there was a certain # of tickets they were supposed to cut if off at and it sounded like he said 3000. there were already 1500 people there, at least.

For what it's worth, when I got my ticket from the store the guy said to me that entering online and in-store counts as multiple entries. I still think people can probably get away with it so we'll see lol.

Because I can't enter my card info, I made a new account & used my old phone number and now I can't even get a text there bc no SIM card inside.. well i'm screwed

For what it's worth, when I got my ticket from the store the guy said to me that entering online and in-store counts as multiple entries. I still think people can probably get away with it so we'll see lol.
They weren’t clear about that too ! Most people in line were prob entering on their phones while
Waiting .

If you have two credit cards
Two shipping address
Then yeah maybe you can trick then that you are two people ,
So you can enter the in store and the global raffle
My nephew is staying with me for the summer. We got the same last name with different payment methods and email but he used my address for shipping. I dont mind the L but hope we didnt get disqualified.

Union: “Let’s take a process that actually worked pretty well for the sneaker community, and make it much much worse.”

143D88CB-E2E4-4051-8D68-B402F50409D6.png
3823A415-2437-49CA-BD24-F8A3A35A07A9.png

I wonder if this raffle is the same as the official raffle. Two separate pages and this one requires an account.
Nevermind, was just told this is the in-store raffle page :lol:

I went to re-enter the raffle but it said you already entered.
Text still doesn’t let me verify cc info :smh:

Back
Top Bottom