Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Unfortunately for me, I’ve never fared well with Union releases and I don’t think this one will be any different.
I entered around 9, and it took a long time to validate but I still haven’t received a text or email. My wife entered around 9:35 and she got a text and link right away. One of my daughters entered shortly after my wife but still hasn’t received anything either.

I have at least one valid entry at least 🤞🏼

Ive verified! Doesnt let you select size and when i did it just said ‘entry received wait for text/email for further instructions”

What a mess. For the record I was able to enter CC info shortly after registering (~9:20?), but the text link now takes me to the 'enter CC info' page again.

After I entered it the first time, it redirected me to the 'wait for text/email to confirm your entry" page, but my guess was that it was confirmed.

who tf knows, honestly

It did at the bottom of the page. I just entered the color, online and then the verification button.
That’s weird cause I tried on my fiancé phone and it went smooth. The cc info didn’t have the option to choose color, online, etc. just entered the cc info and that’s it. I guess the option is there for the folks that had issues earlier:

this release is a mess. Should’ve just dropped like the first 4’s did.

Finally submitted CC info. Still said raffle closed. But I get a confirmation as well.

The in-store raffle went pretty quickly. The line wrapped around the block. Got there at 225. Received my raffle ticket at 253. If you go tomorrow, I’d suggest you go earlier because they might run out of tickets. Way more people than the first release.

Dude was trolling y’all in line. I was there at 2pm and was able to get to the front and sign up by 2:30pm.
281EEDAD-3976-487F-88B2-15A121AEB91E.jpeg

9668C8B2-7029-4762-9F57-B50A0A40FCD9.jpeg

What sort of confirmation? I was able to put in CC info, but then it sent me back to the page that said 'wait for a text/email to confirm'

wondering if I should submit again since the verify CC link is active for me.

It should have said entry received but then it will still say to wait for a text/email.

It should have said entry received but then it will still say to wait for a text/email.
thanks. I tried verifying again and it gave me endless spinning (lol) so at this point I guess all there is to do is cross my fingers.

Good luck everybody. Hope everyone that missed out on the last drop (ahem 🙋‍♂️) cops

Dude was trolling y’all in line. I was there at 2pm and was able to get to the front and sign up by 2:30pm.

I hope you're not talking about me.

Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 5.03.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 5.03.25 PM.png

Union_c.jpg

thanks. I tried verifying again and it gave me endless spinning (lol) so at this point I guess all there is to do is cross my fingers.

Good luck everybody. Hope everyone that missed out on the last drop (ahem 🙋‍♂️) cops

I just wanted to verify my entry with the CC info. I think you should be good since the same thing happened to me.

Back
Top Bottom