Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

That's not a good example. That preorder went into effect during the pandemic so it should be taken with a grain of salt.

A good example is the Yeezy 700 preorder.
while things are getting back to normal in the day to day life of many people, the supply chain is not back to normal for many products.

some of you guys simply can't see the bigger picture.

with that said i think the pre-order idea is great and nike/jb should at least try to offer it again. theres just a whole host of issues/headaches i'm sure they'd love to steer clear of.

Maybe today’s anniversary will cheer us up, would anyone rather have any of these:
V Top 3 (1 Year)
1624303735270.jpeg

XIV University Gold (2 Years)
1624303660488.jpeg

I High Sail (4 Years)
1624304030719.jpeg

VII Championship Pack (6 Years)
1624304159571.jpeg

CDP VII/XVI (13 Years)
1624303768188.jpeg

VIII Low White Metallic (18 Years)
1624303826250.jpeg

shoutout to everyone who got left on read for this one.
Even though I know it would probably be an L anyway, there’s something so aggravating about following the directions and not even being able to enter.
Both my phones didn’t get a text. My wife couldn’t care less about these and she entered for her size just for fun and instantly got the text.

That's not a good example. That preorder went into effect during the pandemic so it should be taken with a grain of salt.

A good example is the Yeezy 700 preorder.
Still wouldn’t have changed peoples behavior. The original raffle said people would be getting their pairs before the public launch and you had people filing chargebacks several weeks before the general release just cause they were going out in waves and some people got their shoes before them.

Even though I know it would probably be an L anyway, there’s something so aggravating about following the directions and not even being able to enter.
Both my phones didn’t get a text. My wife couldn’t care less about these and she entered for her size just for fun and instantly got the text.

idk. i had a feeling i was gonna hit.

no idea what happened to where nothing came through.
maybe it means were instant winners.

miracles happen.
this is all very odd tho.

sorry bout it mayne. hope wifey gets the W.
someone has to hold the family down.

they could of at least tested before it went live and knew some people put dashes in their phone number and put up a disclaimer, but that is wishful thinking

im tryna figure out who types their number with no dashes or anything.
most places you fill your number in have parentheses and dashes built in.

all yall really aint put dashes or any kind of normal formatting?

no way this is the reason. lol.

Probably going to end up with around 8-9k or so entries for the instore raffles.

im tryna figure out who types their number with no dashes or anything.
most places you fill your number in have parentheses and dashes built in.

all yall really aint put dashes or any kind of normal formatting?

no way this is the reason. lol.

I fill mine out without dashes. I feel like most places don't want the extra bits and haven't for awhile now.

Last edited:
Went for the instore raffle and the dude in front of me looked like he'd gone around the line a few good times with what looked like his grandparents and parents lol. Saw him pull out what looked like a easy stack of like 50 tickets. I hit in store for the 1s and 4s with one ticket. That's all I need and I was out

Went for the instore raffle and the dude in front of me looked like he'd gone around the line a few good times with what looked like his grandparents and parents lol. Saw him pull out what looked like a easy stack of like 50 tickets. I hit in store for the 1s and 4s with one ticket. That's all I need and I was out
These sneaker boiz are the equivalent to D boiz.
#IgEtiTOuTdAMuD
😤

Not surprised. I mentioned it yesterday to come in early because they were either run out of tickets or shut down at 3PM. Maybe if Chris Gibbs was there, they'd be more lenient. With just employees that have been outside since 9AM, I don't blame them. It's annoying that dudes that went in line multiple times to get more tickets, which made the line longer.

Back
Top Bottom