Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

loyalty = trying for past union snkrs releases and getting nothing?
looks like I was right

6BD628E6-BA35-4674-87AF-F39FB0FC933E.jpeg

Woke up to a Union invoice. Question though, normally you don’t pay taxes when the store is not present in your state. So how Union charging $22 in NY taxes? Lol

Maybe it’s coincidence but since that story came out about how you gotta engaged in the SNKRS app, I’ve been watching a few of their stories and clicking like on the posts. Now this week I’ve hit on union and ishod wair…

It’s all random man…I don’t buy into that stuff…I’ve engaged in the app since it first came out and it still don’t hit on most everything…Might get lucky from time to time on a hype release like Trav’s or Sacai’s or something but otherwise it’s business as usual most every weekend…Nike just put out that “engage in the app” stuff the other week to get people in there buying other product after they take that L…

whats the difference in getting a spinning wheel but those who also don’t have access seeing sold out instead and actually got the page to load

Spinning wheel is because you didn’t get EA…Sold out is because the app glitched out so open-close-reopen is the play…Have to be fast on the glitch issue though otherwise they really will be sold out…

I’m happy I got access to the shoe but when it’s something really limited or something I really want I never get access to it besides making raffles for every GR jordan now making it Nearly impossible on the app

i have got the union 1 both pairs back in 2018 and the pink 4s last year and didn’t keep any of them

It’s all random man…I don’t buy into that stuff…I’ve engaged in the app since it first came out and it still don’t hit on most everything…Might get lucky from time to time on a hype release like Trav’s or Sacai’s or something but otherwise it’s business as usual most every weekend…Nike just put out that “engage in the app” stuff the other week to get people in there buying other product after they take that L…

Spinning wheel is because you didn’t get EA…Sold out is because the app glitched out so open-close-reopen is the play…Have to be fast on the glitch issue though otherwise they really will be sold out…

So if it shows sold out, you had access? Great! Missed it then cause never got a notification.

So if it shows sold out, you had access? Great! Missed it then cause never got a notification.

don’t think so I clicked on it immediately … its just another level of no access where SNKRS mentally abuses you cas they hate you

when your browser spins, try to refresh and then wait for the pop up to open up to SNKRS. The browser then opens up to the product page, mine was sold out...but got the notification late anyways because the wifey was yelling at me for constantly checking my phone for these Unions.. she just dont get it man LOL

Back
Top Bottom