Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Just to add to the info/experiences here...

Main account showed absolutely nothing/no evidence of any Union drop

Logged into my backup account after seeing all these Ws, had access

My size was gone, but checked out just now with a half size up

Still probably 8-10 sizes available

This is all I been getting. I had access. But, still says sold out

Attachments

• 20210626_121537.jpg
    20210626_121537.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 167
For the life of me I will never understand how the app works. Twitter said people were getting EA well over an hour ago...used a link provided there to check, also just checked in the SNKRS app itself and nothing. On a whim I just happen to open SNKRS again round noonish and bam it's sitting right there, copped a 9 easily. I'm not complaining it's just so random...would have preferred the other colorway but hey it is what it is.

Nike:
189C8654-51C6-45B8-A5C6-0E99B10229AA.jpeg

ALSO NIKE:
Man this **** is all random. A big *** lottery, mad people who don’t even cop sneakers like that have an account & SNKRS app on their phone & they hit. & most of us who do cop have multiple SNKRS accounts, it’s never ending, just have to look at all like one big lottery, no rhyme or reason, just win some & lose some, or pay to play, not gonna keep being all invested & worked up about shoes I can’t have 🤷🏾‍♂️

For the life of me I will never understand how the app works. Twitter said people were getting EA well over an hour ago...used a link provided there to check, also just checked in the SNKRS app itself and nothing. On a whim I just happen to open SNKRS again round noonish and bam it's sitting right there, copped a 9 easily. I'm not complaining it's just so random...would have preferred the other colorway but hey it is what it is.
I think one of those “50+ variables” is how new your account is and IMO it’s one of the biggest.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen brand new accounts hit.

last thing i got EA to was SW 97/1 and royal toes. (that i’ve wanted).

Oh well I don’t like that yellow one anyway, hopefully my luck hits with the Taupe on snkrs
Don’t think Taupe’s are dropping on snkrs.

Official images have been loaded for other shos in the past but never dropped. think they did the same with the last 4’s.

Noirs dropped on snkrs and guavas never did or Vice versa

Back
Top Bottom