Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Yep…Bunch of screen grabs on Twitter with people having 20+ (at least) invoices…This release was for the bots…

def more than 20. people everywhere on twitter and discord with multiple fsr. :smh:

1624831076030.png

Man sneaker culture has become an embarrassment. Those screen grabs of links for sale is a new low man 🤦‍♂️.

Now mom and pop stores gotta do the “minimum” of acting like the NSA catching shadow orders when they got a whole store of inventory to move, other business priorities to handle, and just live their life — all while trying to run a business.

Union could have done this drop better but PEOPLE are corny. 🌽🌽🌽

At this point I’m just hoping for some honest dialogue on those who didn’t get a text back and also how they feel about people copping full size runs.

then a second chance would be nice.

y’all who are sayin Union blew it did y’all just not win or did y’all not get entry confirmation?

At this point I’m just hoping for some honest dialogue on those who didn’t get a text back and also how they feel about people copping full size runs.

then a second chance would be nice.

y’all who are sayin Union blew it did y’all just not win or did y’all not get entry confirmation?
Bot spammers getting thousands of invites over fans is enough to blow this drop. Fair raffle they said, invites “all weekend” they said. One entry per household. Meanwhile they send multiple invoices to 1 people. lol. They penny pinching to limit cost hard and it worked out. They sold all their inventory. That’s all that mattered.

how do people check out if they buy the link? Don’t you have to pay with the same card and billing address that was entered when filling out the raffle?
I dont know about the address but I used a different card than for i put for that specific entry (got confused since i like to use my debit and credit cards between my gmail and other email) but the charge got processed yesterday so i guess it went through but i aint chilling until i see a shipping email

Skate shops back dooring FSR's for years..... nothing happens. The Trophy Room fiasco..... nothing happens. Expect this kinda buffoonery to continue if not get worse.

I wouldn’t expect the links being sold to work because the address on the entry was supposed to match the purchasing credit card correct?

Aware that I’m foolishly hopeful to secure a pair until Union tells us it’s over.

Nah the card registered during the raffle entry was apparently just to try and ensure people only entered once 🙄…That did a lot of good though since bots were apparently entering at will…

You could use any card and info you liked at checkout…Only hang up is that shipping had to match billing 🤷‍♂️

There was even an NT’er in here who posted his link and somebody took it out from under him…

Considering people were getting multiple invoices for single entries, with different order numbers, I don’t think the Union group gave a **** anyways…

Nah the card registered during the raffle entry was apparently just to try and ensure people only entered once 🙄…That did a lot of good though since bots were apparently entering at will…

You could use any card and info you liked at checkout…Only hang up is that shipping had to match billing 🤷‍♂️

There was even an NT’er in here who posted his link and somebody took it out from under him…

Considering people were getting multiple invoices for single entries, with different order numbers, I don’t think the Union group gave a **** anyways…
You can use virtual cards like privacy and enter any name and address. Instant infinite address. It’s how botters spam every shoe release n copping majority of them. Nobody is going to spend money to enforce ip tracking

Back
Top Bottom