Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

how do people check out if they buy the link? Don’t you have to pay with the same card and billing address that was entered when filling out the raffle?

when you buy a link it comes with the union account that won. It has username and password. Sign in, change the address to yours and then check out with the link.

There was even an NT’er in here who posted his link and somebody took it out from under him…

7F2DA230-34D5-4B0C-B09C-BF563BFF61B2.gif

These type of releases brings the worst out in people.

There was even an NT’er in here who posted his link and somebody took it out from under him…

I’m not sure that was the dude who posted that actual invoice. I saw that posted on Twitter right before it was posted on here. I’m sure if it was he would have been back in here losing his mind. Unless I missed something. Lol.

I like how Chris Gibbs went on a Complex podcast in 2020 and discussed the Jordan 4 Release talking about how a good amount were produced & they have a plan.. and now he's real quiet.

its not about the "steal" or "deal", its the principle for giving money to these bums. What happens if people don't buy these links and they expire? Union re-raffles those pairs or maybe they'll drop those unclaimed pairs FCFS although I'm not having much hope for Union as a company right now.

The point is, there is a benefit to not paying for these links. Yes, it might be cheaper in the long run but it seems foolish to me. I rather pay resale to the guy that luckily hit one pair than to give to a guy that botted 20 pairs and selling you a link. Not buying those links gives me a greater satisfaction that those links could expire and the seller gets nothing.

Back
Top Bottom