Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

lets hope your right im on the phone with nike now waiting to talk with a supervisor to make sure i have the order

the phone reps are outside the US this guy has a think accent and hes telling me in Portland Oregon
he didnt want me to speak to a supervisor
they never do

Did you end up getting any word about your order from the Nike rep?

Damn it I still ain’t get shipping from Nike

anyone else still have this problem

I still haven’t got shipping either. It says arrives 7/2.

I did order at 7:30am PST, but they still had all sizes expect for one when I checked out.

Not too worried though. They do take a bit of time to ship, but once they do, it’s usually Two-Day Air to me.

Hmmmm 🤔🤔🤔

Screen Shot 2021-06-29 at 5.18.10 PM.png

So once I figured I didn't win I stopped paying attention to the raffle....have some people already received theirs from Union via the checkout links that were sent? If so that's craziness to now pick and choose to have some packages sent back to them. I feel its all or nothing.

They need to use some type of software to check for duplicate shipping addresses. If any orders have the same address, cancel them.

long time NT lurker but made an account to jump in and say that this also happened to me. I re-routed my package to my local UPS store because I wasn’t going to be home at the time of delivery and when I went to pick it up, the employees said it was marked as returned to sender. Glad I got there shortly after it was delivered or I would’ve been screwed.

Union needs to just send these shoes out to the bots and move on. Do better next time. If they’re actually recalling packages then things will just get messier and more expensive for them and it won’t change the fact that this whole release was a disaster.

Their first step should definitely be to apologize and handle the aftermath differently than Marcus Jordan.

Last edited:
Heads up for the folks that hit on the global raffle, tracking just popped up on my UPS app from Union.

Back
Top Bottom