Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I regret not entering multiple emails and family members... I feel like an idiot, lol. Every time I've emotionally moved on from this drop, another wave of emails come out that annoy me.

My sister just got an invoice for my size in the taupe and I just got an notification from SHOP that UPS just picked up my Moss pair from Union.
71AEDD9F-1F2E-405D-91E1-9632E11E9C58.jpeg
shoe gods blessed you - dope

I get a kick out of how many people have family members enter raffles for them. If I asked my uncle to sign up for one,He would immediately say “No” and probably laugh in my face.
First time asking my mom to enter. She didn't like the thought of giving her card number out onto the net for shoes. Said I already got my entry so don't be greedy. I wasn't gonna argue with her I know her too well but I still asked her.
I hit on my one entry so all is well, not sure if that was good karma or just luck lol.

kingjaffejoe gets ultimate good looking out

its rare to see an NT member help out another, and dude came through in the clutch!!!!!

ultimate rep points. literally blown away and impressed there are still some good NTers around! makes me fee better after some doucher canceled my concord 11 order after i posted a cop link.
That's what it should be about. I think everyone on NT are looking to cop for toe. I can be wrong though lol

Just saw RoundTwoNYC post a pair of Taupes already. How Sway - when peeps can even get their pairs handed over to UPS

Just saw RoundTwoNYC post a pair of Taupes already. How Sway - when peeps can even get their pairs handed over to UPS
The la joint posted them the SAME DAY that raffle winners started getting announced.

Sooo either Union backdoores these, the Seeded pairs were flipped OR raffle winners went straight to RTLA

Like others have mentioned, I regret not asking other family members. I only signed up me and my wife for fear of getting entries disqualified. Never again. Still refreshing my email every time I hear more emails going out. If anyone got that link for a 9M, hit me up

y’all think the desert moss joints stay around $400+ for a good min?

Not in a position to grab them right away for that price but thinking of putting some stuff up from the closet to nab em

Last edited:
y’all think the desert moss joints stay around $400+ for a good min?

Not in a position to grab them right away for that price and thinking of just putting some stuff from the closet up to nab em

I think they will stay around that price.
I get the feeling that a lot of people got them with the intention to flip or just to own a pair of Unions, not because they liked the Desert Moss color.

I don't see either of these ending up better than the OG Union4s, and the OG Union4s are going for like $700-$800.

I think they will stay around that price.
I get the feeling that a lot of people got them with the intention to flip or just to own a pair of Unions, not because they liked the Desert Moss color.
For sure, seems like a lot of people like the Taupes more too.

I genuinely like the DM's the most aha

Last edited:
Size 11 moss finally showing movement. Ordered on Saturday 6/26 morning via purchased link. Got a tracking number the following Tuesday. Picked up from Union yesterday. It it matters I’m in Jersey.

hopefully that’s enough info for you guys still waiting and trying match up details.
04E30947-ED96-49B8-808C-9D54AF5BBB8A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom