Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Can you or someone else explain the issue with the post? This release has generated a lot of angry posts and rumors, and I, for one, have had trouble separating fact from fiction. I’m generally inclined to give Union the benefit of the doubt here and I don’t have any particular issue with how they’ve conducted the three Jordan collab releases over the past few years. But if someone is able to verify that these checkout links that are being posted for sale actually work and result in fulfilled orders, I’d want to know that and it would affect my views on Union and this release.

I can tell you first hand they worked. I know a member of NT who paid for a link and they have already shipped

Can you or someone else explain the issue with the post? This release has generated a lot of angry posts and rumors, and I, for one, have had trouble separating fact from fiction. I’m generally inclined to give Union the benefit of the doubt here and I don’t have any particular issue with how they’ve conducted the three Jordan collab releases over the past few years. But if someone is able to verify that these checkout links that are being posted for sale actually work and result in fulfilled orders, I’d want to know that and it would affect my views on Union and this release.
Yes. someone in here sniped a link that was posted in here :lol:

Just got my 4th pair of Taupe Haze’s! 7 pairs total off 4 entries and a SNKRS cop, Union really hooked me up and I got the full apparel collection. Wasn’t expecting anymore invoices, gonna give this pair to my little homie who is recovering from cancer removal surgery, so I’m excited to surprise him when he gets home. Eaters keep eating big W’s!!!!
2B17E0BD-5FEF-4B56-829F-1C403A139DDA.jpeg
I

Bruh what 7 pairs? wtf

Bruh what 7 pairs? wtf
I'm not hating on dude - but how could Union not think/realize there would be multiple entries for the raffle? I'm i added my unborn child and mom to this raffle. If you would've dropped online - there's no way my mom will know how to buy this for me and of course my unborn child lol.

I really hope they never do this raffle thing again. I'll give em a break because their first Union 4 drop was GOATED. But I just hope they realize what they did here was trash. If you're going to let botters cop, at least make them work for it by having to sell individual pairs instead of forwarding invoices that could just get canned anyway. This was probably the EASIEST W of any bot boy's life. Didn't even have to put their own money in.

I'm not hating on dude - but how could Union not think/realize there would be multiple entries for the raffle? I'm i added my unborn child and mom to this raffle. If you would've dropped online - there's no way my mom will know how to buy this for me and of course my unborn child lol.
I played fair at the end of the day just got super lucky:
My instore ticket won moss
Wife instore won haze
Got a pair of moss off SNKRS
My online GR won Moss
Wife online GR 1 entry won 3 pairs of haze so that was definitely the glitch there

Just got my 4th pair of Taupe Haze’s! 7 pairs total off 4 entries and a SNKRS cop, Union really hooked me up and I got the full apparel collection. Wasn’t expecting anymore invoices, gonna give this pair to my little homie who is recovering from cancer removal surgery, so I’m excited to surprise him when he gets home. Eaters keep eating big W’s!!!!
2B17E0BD-5FEF-4B56-829F-1C403A139DDA.jpeg
I

yall wanna ban internets popo when it should be this guy instead :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom