Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

You guys talk as if it’s a sin to have your own opinion. Just saying that I prefer the union to the bc4 for a black jordan 4. I’d be curious to see your top 4 jordan 4s…let me guess: fire reds, white cements, black cements, military.

Of course you can. :D

But MAAAAAAAN this NT we don't play that ish here! Too many purists here. :lol: Go talk that talk on Tik Tok.

Create a post you knew was going to be a hot take and criticized, and tell ppl to leave when said criticism comes. Makes sense.

I’m trying to find the disrespect. I see some criticism, but not a whole lot of the other.

I can definitely understand preferring union 4s to the poor retros that we get of the OG 4s that were once great.

The level of attention to detail and material quality isn’t even comparable.

Y’all are really going back and forth over this? I mean, commenting that because of someones opinion, they have to be young (imply that they don’t know any better), or a TikTok dancer (we all know the implications there), is kind of disrespectful.

You can have your own opinion, but that doesn’t excuse it from being wrong lol.

This is stupid, opinions can be wrong but were talking about SHOE preferences here. :lol:

The black/red 4’s that came out were awful though. If anyone prefers that over bred 4’s they need their Nike card revoked.

25D3EFD4-FD5D-46C1-A5B9-B3DDCEF19E8F.jpeg

Not sure I can understand someone stating they prefer the black cats over the BCs. I mean they're even more plain, worse shape than the '19 BCs and that damn puffy tongue (not to mention I hate leather wings)...but that's JUST my personal opinion.

Back
Top Bottom