Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

Just woke up these sold out?
200 (11).gif

JD Sports still has pairs

54600D71-2685-4714-BA44-AA2928D5FB21.jpeg

EC90991D-0492-401B-8CB2-CBC243A90245.jpeg
Camera makes the red on the 5’s look more vibrant than it really is, but still dope (Toro 4’s are brighter). Suede is cool on them and they’re pretty comfy. A couple of glue stains on the midsole and the ankle pad has rubbed against the paper in the box. All in all, satisfied with my pair. Waiting on the fiancée’s pair from SNKRS. Congrats to all who copped

2B3FA7FA-5A7E-4FD9-883F-AA9FBB1C5442.png

first W on snkrs app since the Mocha’s lol it kept saying “ pending” for the longest . I roll over and went back to sleep .
I’m extremely happy to purchase these sneakers , I had these back in 2010 sophomore in HS lol crazy story I bought them for $160 from some dude on solecollector , they were a size 8.5 I’m usually a 9 , 9.5 had to take the soles out to wear them hahaha but you couldn’t tell me I wasn’t the flyest in my HS even tho they were hurting .

That’s what happened to me on the Bacons 😅
I was actually debating whether or not I wanted to set an alarm for these and ended up deciding to just sleep before it hit 7 AM. I'm not upset though. I recently bought some neutral greys for quite a pretty penny and I have enough shoes that haven't been worn yet. I didn't want to add yet another pair to the list, and a non OG at that, plus suede is annoying to care for. I hope everyone that gets these enjoys em fully though! Unless JB does something crazy like Playoff 8s on black Friday or something, I'm pretty much done with sneakers this year.

Back
Top Bottom