Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

Straight to feet

Attachments

• EF0C6A9B-8D2A-4CF0-BD7D-67EBF269D2E9.jpeg
    EF0C6A9B-8D2A-4CF0-BD7D-67EBF269D2E9.jpeg
    289.4 KB · Views: 186
Welp..... struck out massively on snkrs as expected, couldn't get through on d!cks and footapps... well you know how that goes. Wanted these as a birthday gift but nike decided they dont want my to buy any of their **** any longer so I'll be using my money on a nice 5foot 3 blonde somewhere off those fancy backpage sites.

Shoutout to the clowns parked in front of the Compton FTL this morning... A bunch of us are standing in line 5 mins before opening dude yells out "RESERVATIONS" then holds out a pair of the 5's. Meanwhile his homie in the driver seat just holding a stack of cash and kinda randomly flashing it around.

I really don't understand this younger "flex" generation.... I mean Compton has improved but it still is Compton....smh

any one have any issues with picking up their pairs from footlocker/champs/etc? Went to pick up my pair at footlocker and they said they were having issues with the QR code and since I wasn't on their written list, I had to wait until they called me back to come get them. Thought it was BS but they had like 20 names written down. I won another raffle at champs but that location is 40 minutes away and their phone been busy alllllll day smh.

any one have any issues with picking up their pairs from footlocker/champs/etc? Went to pick up my pair at footlocker and they said they were having issues with the QR code and since I wasn't on their written list, I had to wait until they called me back to come get them. Thought it was BS but they had like 20 names written down. I won another raffle at champs but that location is 40 minutes away and their phone been busy alllllll day smh.

That written list was probably all their friends and family they're hooking up. You ain't a part of that bunch is why your name wasn't on the list probably.

That written list was probably all their friends and family they're hooking up. You ain't a part of that bunch is why your name wasn't on the list probably.

yea thats initially what i thought but i've gotten raffles from this footlocker before in the past, never had any issues and my name was always on the list lol. I just wish champs would pick up the damn phone before i hit the road for nothing.

That's not necessarily true, nobody wanted the 3m's & dudes was splitting up the pack. Back then 300 for a pack wasn't the norm, it was a new concept. It wasn't long before dudes realized they dropped the ball on these
people didn't really want to drop 300 on shoes like that. packs sat in some areas.

Shoutout to the clowns parked in front of the Compton FTL this morning... A bunch of us are standing in line 5 mins before opening dude yells out "RESERVATIONS" then holds out a pair of the 5's. Meanwhile his homie in the driver seat just holding a stack of cash and kinda randomly flashing it around.

I really don't understand this younger "flex" generation.... I mean Compton has improved but it still is Compton....smh

thats that tik tok generation for u

Back
Top Bottom