Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

SNKRS pair came in earlier and to be 100% honest the quality is nowhere near as nice as the Grape & Oregon 5’s that dropped last year. Quality feels cheap compared to those. Feels more terry cloth than suede lol. Also the toe box has an odd shape. First pair of Jordans I’m not 100% satisfied with in years. Got another pair being delivered from JD tomorrow that I’m going to give away.
A6A5A045-64A3-4B69-AF77-469E9556D595.jpeg
91F55E49-0044-424B-9C79-A9F8CDEA5270.jpeg
If this is the first Jordan your not satisfied in years your winning. The material is similar to the 2009. The 09 pair was more like the purple grape pair and yes but the Michigan and Oregon pairs are a whole other level.

Anyone ordered shoes on eBay lately, hows the process? It’s been at least 7 or 8 years since I’ve bought some shoes from someone on there, hard trusting people

I see some carmines for basically retail tax and shipping
I really can't believe how many people say this on here. Even before the authentication process thing Ebay is as trustworthy as it gets really. You really have to not be paying attention to the listing to get ripped off on Ebay.

It wasn't that way 15 years ago but it has been one of the safer ways to buy for years imo.

Back
Top Bottom